Monday 13 August 2018

Holly in my Eye and a Disjointed Adventure

2 dreams from last night.

The first I had a sore eye last night....  when I woke in the night it was very painful felt like stye though nothing to see.     I whent wake into semi lucid dream in the dream I was examining my eye to see what was up and I removed a tiny dry holly leaf from the inside of my left eye.   I know holly is the partner to the Oak rulling the winter in Celtic Ogham law so I'll have to look into it.



My main dream was cool wired/sexual and very disjointed.  I was multiple people in the dream swapping and changing characters all the time.

I start as neither sex living with another young woman and her young female child who looks to me as a step/father.  , I'm scanned in a supermarket but I also work preparing breakfast for parliament.    The different factions in the house want there own breakfast room but I refuse saying they must eat together to come closer  - I'm preparing pineapple and Neapolitan ice cream. 

Dream swaps and I'm a young male, the person from the first dream is now female and is my friend.    We are friends she has a lover - as the male I'm a masochist and  she enjoys inflicting pain so helps me out so there is also a sexual element to our relationship.
I don't dream of that part - the dream is of a conversation we are having  both nekid (I just know that's our back story) 
She's found a woman/partner for me a friend of hers and is going to introduce us...   I'm excited then look down realise I'm covered in welts and bruises and comment....  'meby I should wait, don't want to scare her off.... then say, actually it's better she knows me'
The female gets annoyed and says 'no you must wait...  she won't want to see that... and any way when your enjoying amazing tantric sex with her you won't want pain'
Confused I ask her 'Why would great sex stop me wanting to experience a fuller range of sensations?'

I think after that I realised she didn't want our group of friends to know her part in it - or any connection to it.

Dream jumps, I'm the same male again nekid laying on a rug with a male lover we are painting together in a large heavy book  (It reminded me of a book of shadows/spell book)

Dream skips again and we are watching a procession threw a sunny country lane a young boy is being transported in an open rickshaw type thing - he is a witness to a crime/event and is being transported   to a case/hearing.

We pass a hippy man & woman being arrested by police the guy has dreds and both male & female are high... they have with them a 'plucked turkey space ship'  this is so wired.  It's floating and alive orange/purple/yellow - The guy has a strange tool kit and the woman is explaing how he made it when he was high and how it really flys.

We pass them and I'm back to a female again and a member of the crowd walking with the boy witness ..  I'm a 'seer' and see a young female girl jump onto the front of the rickshaw tipping her and the boy into a hedgerow and meadow where they vanish. 

No one can see the girl but me and a group of men  (she's a ghost/spirit)  they pull me from the crowd as I can see the girl too.

Dream hops again I'm a couple outside a dark brick mental hospital near a sewer opening me and the male are going to perform a ritual to summon a daemon from the underworld  (this is to do with the missing witnesses)  Inside the mental hospital staff and patients are pressed against the windows watching us.

We start the ritual and a black entity comes from the sewer washed up with lots of dark black water  It's sticky black faceless male. The black water floods much of the fields and we are floating in this black water the daemon has given us what we needed to know.    At this point a flatbed truck drives up to the edge of the flooded area.  In the back of it is a young black guy he's dresses in 70's style clothing with flares and an afro and he's waving a pair of flatted freeze dried lungs.

He's the best friend or brother of the male in the water with the female  I know he's telling us his lung cancer has gone and we are both overjoyed for him we yell at him not to come into the water but he jumps down wading towards us waving the flattened pink lungs.

Behind him we can see a deep stillness in the water and know the deamon is underwater about to take him, the male rushes forwards to push his brother out of the way but i'm in the females body now and move fast shouting to the deamon...   'you can't have either of them I love them to much' 

The deamon grabs me and kisses me and it's nice I kiss back then feel bad for the male who's my lover as I think this the female falls unconscious in the black gloppy arms and I'm watching the dream from 3rd person.

The deamon laughs and yells 'shortly, she'll be fucking Beelzebub on a flaming chariot pulled by the 9 hounds of hell chasing dawn across the back of the sky...  if that kind of thing will make you happy...(laughing) .. of course it will' 

I wake up.  


Friday 10th August... 

Hazy but in an outdoor vets making an order for someone - They had horses & Dogs. I'm ordering them lots of anti parasitics. 

Sat 11th
Wired woven shapes shiny string wrapping to make forms. 

A young girl having a cake sale  -  She lives up a lane in a big house next to the house is a ruined red stone castle.    I enter her house to get cakes but ask to go to the toilet first in the bathroom are 9 baths places in a square shape..  the final 3 baths are joined and have water jets. 

Sunday 12th. 

Friend had written a book about my father being Autistic and too Moral...  There was a maze in water.

Also stuff about Brexit a total fuck up/mess & automaton singing pigs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...