Wednesday 16 June 2021

Hickory Dickory Dock the Mouse with A Key to the Clock


I don't have the questions 'Don't need them you have answers, come here'  Hummm Love hu?  'OFC, just sort intention Ren, your still gaming hard'   lol Yep.

Osiris??  Horn & Eye.. Bone?
 'Yep'  Will you come too plx?  'Not trust Loci?'  lol OFC just feel like your company!

 

'I make you lazy bitch, you'll just curl into a ball and snore'   lol Not always!! And I still dream 😜
'Come here, Intention jump to me'

I duno what the place was called or it's location
'Yeh DW'  Suddenly so sleepy! 'Come then'

 

WOW you showed me something epic!!!  Why can't I recall?

'Loops Squeaky end of the night n back😏' 



Snakes, PipeFish, DNA, Celtic Dragons, Mayan Serpents, Apep.  We are heading into an eye???   Oh yeh Os-Iris.

My window????

That was really different a crank shaft, or Wind shaft?

A drive shaft lots of cogs and wheels like I'm underneath a large old vehicle.

'Were going to Osiris - Then to Abydos.  You asked me to come too.
Just getting ready 😏  Loci coming too'


Oh!!   Hahahah 🤣


Hickory Dickory Dock... The Mouse and the clock!  The Grandfather clock... The cogs and the wheels again!  
 'Time Squeaky 😏'


I made it last Christmas and stuck it in the window!!!!   It was the shape I saw in my window...too and I saw somewhere else too??

'Dream with me more Ren'

Fuck!!!  😂 INKA!

A splitting dream here lower astral!  False awakening...The dream that had woken me from was bonkers.... I was annoyed with someone....
'Yeh Ren, you have big fall out so No!'

Oh....  Well what woke me was Henry!! 😆  lol our vacuum cleaner!!
Was turned on jammed on the middle shelf.  On the other astral layer Zak had shut the door and switched it on!

'Vacuuming sand Ren?'  Yes......'Good we go to do a desert clean up then'  Ooooooo!! O.o

'Mmmmmmm, Be nice Ren'   lol, Sorry I'm   'Impatient? Impulsive?' lol yeh a bit...

Inka takes me back into 3 other dreams

 

The Argument and me Vacuuming the dust around it .... WORMWOOD and the snakebite.
The Beach Death, Falling ... Were I'd been going to vacuum the sand.

 

He hands me another key!! 
Lol this one is to the grandfather clock winder hugs me and tells me
'Time is mine Squeaky, and so are you.  We team for a reason'

 

Then he shows me the dream where my Mama gave me to the church I was put under the Alter Altar.... He tells me I was also put there for a reason.

Hahahah 😆
  'Yeh mouse!  The clock has struck one!  Lets go' 

I'd been
Impatient again 😜 Inka had had a go at me and reminded me of this dream where a father was still waking up and not ready!!   We were going to jump at 101 with Loci.

--

Dream dust changed instantly was strange waving wiggly patterns.
The track state of my head.... Double Vision from the blood we've shed



 

Then.. 👀   
All white Bight white dress and a bonnet .... Miss Muffat... 

Spiders and Jack and Jill ----  The white bonnet was covered in bright red blood.

Oh... Broken crown?   Fall down.!!

'Yeh Ren, come back again now' 
 

Ohh...  Errrr  a massive drill head like huge another DNA type spiral, steps.
 

This one makes me feel ill.
Don't wana see it but Inka holds me still.

 Like they use for pile driving or oil well drill??

'Bk again mouse, try stay longer I will help with recall' 

Linked with the Regicide dream in a temple, and also the bombed palace in Libya.
Soul retrievals my Dad 'and you' did...  I was a kid
  'TIME NOW mouse'

Hummmmm ok..
'Come'

Inka told me to hang onto Loci as he was better able to stabilise my form there. 
He'd keep a hold of me for now too... I'd told him I didn't want him to let go at all. 
He'd looked at me and said with a grin
'Forever is a long TIME'   Fore ever and ever Amen..  Amun-Ra??  I duno Egypt stuff?  'You'll remember come back' 

 

Next Loci reminds me of punch and Judy ...  Judis? Judaea the place?    Hummmmm???  You know I 'Hate religion shit?  Yeh mouse just play and listen 😏'  Haha

Holding onto Loci we were just falling and falling.... Lol was quite dizzy was going on for ages just black..
Not void, this was empty not full.

I see the Oil, Sheol, Shell Oil, Hell, The Black blood and Tar that I wasbleeding... All-over the church floor.... That was Boxing day!! 😅

Royal Dutch Shell, blood money, hell loosh...   So many things that people are afraid off.
 'Yet to you they appear like fairy land'   lol Yeh 😆 They do! 

The oil is sentient!
 'As is all, When you fall mouse you fall hard 😈'  lol
I went to chat to a tar bed.
'You're a curious mouse Ren, you go and talk to all sorts'

Os Iris...      Iris Horn or Bone??   

'Rudolph mouse?'   lol Red nose??  'Punch?'   🤣😂    lol This is so fucking silly!!!


 

'Come back Squeaky, we are still playing'       Haha Inka makes me into a Rudolph mouse..

Malico appeared too the 3 of them would dream share and I'd hitch a ride in Inka's pocket.

We'd landed here....   It was hot and bloody shiny!!  Inka had sat down to smoke and I'd decided to wait in his pocket till we went underground.      It was a bit hot n bright for a little mouse 😆
 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abydos,_Egypt


I'd got up to Dl as so much stuff already and wanted to wake my head up a bit.  
First bk to Hunters room, then we jumped again.  I stayed as Rudolph mouse.

 

Wow!!  That dream was amazing!! So much fun.

I'd woken suddenly with that Morse code thing in my right ear again but then suddenly had the full dream recall 😆

Hahaha Am amazing game with yet another key.  A Key I'd found in a dream long ago.

It was the key for the loot box room!

Hahaha It was from the other Grandad.
I'd gone back to sleep with the others, the other 3 had laid down again,

I'd sat on Inka in the middle... I didn't squash him as I'm still a mouse with horns!

The dream was a series of puzzle games in a crazy school! 

They are like conveyor belts, numbers jumping escape rooms. 
Big though can hold many crews at once.

Actors, and clues loads of fun.

3 main puzzle rooms and then this loot room that had been locked and not even known about!
It was a puzzle too. 

I'd found the loot room key years ago but I'd not known the use.

 

It has to be done in a certain order with some places revisited that was part of it too!

3 then back to the room,  Haha I'd also been saving energy... Hiding like Russian dolls.
 
I was gaming with Zak, but he was tired, we were so close to the end,
I knew so many of the other gamers!!   Hah💙💚💜💜💚💙

 

We were all visiting the puzzles and playing in the rooms,

A few now knew the order and the staff now knew us!

It made it really funny as the clues and tips were personal.

 

One shouted at a guy I know ‘I know that peasant Frasier’
It made us all laugh.

 

Someone was getting annoyed, saying a person they needed was in the room.

We were trying to tell them NO that's just a roll actor.

 

So many friends old an new,

A crazy wind was blowing,

It made moving between the puzzles really hard going.

 

Suddenly the place was filled with Clergy! 

All in formal robes complaint the spaces were filled with gamers!

 

No one had booked them out for 8pm prayer time.

 

The priests were squashing in with the gamers now!!

Like an overlaying broadcast 💕

 

I knew these lot as-well!!!!

 

Things were getting so busy and chaotic!
As I was waiting for a puzzle room space I was explain things to some old crew mates.

 

How I’d found the missing loot room key! 

Via a dream in 2016.

 

I was using Shelia and Erics house as a main dream space,

There is a couple of secrete attic rooms that took a find.

 

Hah!  It was another of the next right,right or Left, Left past the control room.

Following ghosts!

 


 

Anyhoo - I’d know there was a key from a different dream.

This time my Aunty Sheila appears as I’m telling the story.

She jumps me to explain stuff about my other grandad.

Only it was abstract and symbolic.

 

He was a stoic like my Bro,

middle of the road guy also involved with the games creation.

 

-

Wow… Hahah.
This is the grandad that worked at the train works!!
I didn't meet him.

 

A Slinger…. Haha Sling your HOOK!!! 

 

INKA wtf is going on?? ‘GG Bitch?’   NO SHIT!!!  💜

 

'Come for a walk Ren, you know what were after…'

It’s 5.30!!   ‘Nice Morning, Will be quiet’.   Lol OK.

 

 

 

'Your HighMouse'  Hahaha 616...  I'm fucking tripping mate not High 🤣

 

'Make sure you sleep threw the day Ren, bringing DMT production up..  u know what to eat'

 

Yep.

Walking to school A kid and his dad are naming animals... 
Some pretty crazy ones the boy says monkey!! 

I'm thinking    Oooo Pick Mouse Pick Mouse!!!   I hear Inka laugh and one says Spider! The other Anaconda 
🤣

Then in the bakers he grabs my attention and I look at the guy at the counters jumper...
 

He's shown me this yesterday...

If I'd picked one of the other 2 mothers that would have been my other name

 

She has a daughter called Rea Clement

 

Ah it was this he showed me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Clement%27s_Day

 
Oh... Hahaha  that's also a toon in Punch & Judy?? 

Also this one..

That's Jack Again.... First male me... His head in a tub, washing his neck stump.  The dream I had as a kid. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ketch
 


 

What number is that

 

7?

 

Ace of spades... I was told if you wana spade get a space! I used an upside Ankh to start digging!

 

This was years back... 'fucking long games'

Tower Hill....

Oh the 2 towers rise in me
 

I know what they both are

 

lol I've hacked them both 😶

 

lol they are all ripples too

 

'Now'

lol the pylon... Is one the other is the Pine tree, More wood it's the far seer tree in the Ogham. They are the guardian trees for the woods... and the wood wide web. They send the smaller trees sugar energy to help them threw the winter

In the summer the process is reversed the small conifers get a boost from the broadleaved trees
 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ketch
 




https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Giuseppe_Piccini

Giovanni Giuseppe Piccini
 

Pinocchio and the fool - Fuck they are characters in the Farseer books!


 

The fool in the Farseer books - he's a white proffet.. O.o the wood, dragons..

He retires and carves toys. His daughter was called Bee she was the next dreamer

 

Wow...

Squeak - this is one deep mousehole

Not shitting when they said my DNT was coming up

 

DMT lol it's like TNT in my head

 

‘It for a reason you were shoved under an Alter/Altar’

 

This guy carved an alter??

 

'No such thing as Fiction - Or Fact and Time now.'

Well fuck

 

 
I've seen them massive heads in my dreams and rescued one from a trash chute... it was with lots of lost art.

 

Holly Wood... Holly & Oak... Holly &Saturn.

The stolen creation, there isn't just one! 👀 Or is there Mono - Story! 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holywood,_Dumfries_and_Galloway?fbclid=IwAR293Mf205APYwArEUugN6WvJx0bft-6v7lFek7zCxCzoALEahIqRsQVnyo

Holywood, Dumfries and Galloway

Holywood is a village and civil parish in the historical county of Dumfriesshire in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland. The village of Holywood was developed in the mid twentieth century. In 1949 eighteen houses were built by the county council and followed shortly after by another 38.Holywood was the site of a Premonstratensian abbey which was es...

 

 

 


 



I knew yesterday the glitch was between 12&13!!

I've been in that ring. Punch and Judy....
 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Apostles_Stone_Circle

Twelve Apostles Stone Circle

The Twelve Apostles (grid reference NX9470079400) is a large stone circle located between the villages of Holywood and Newbridge, near Dumfries, Scotland. It is the seventh largest stone circle in Britain and the largest on the mainland of Scotland. It is similar in design to the stone circles of Cumbria, and is considered to be an outlier of th...

Yesterday....


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Apostles_Stone_Circle
 

 




 



 


 


'You're mouse with a snooze button Ren...   You just keep Squeaking, we keep bopping!' 

 

Phahahahah



You can hit me now plx.... I need a KO 😂  'You need a hug muppet come here' 


 

So the blacksmith St Clements day. 

That dream with the last Key was around the time I smelted a steam train? 

‘You don’t quit do you mouse?’   Lol  🐭I can’t help myself!  Sorry, value fullfillment 😂

 

I ‘Need a moment to sort out your questions, come find links and DL’. 

 


Help!!!  Lol Help me help me help me 😂 
Hahah
'I am stupid'  So many clock towers!!
'Yeh Ren, I won't drop you just don't lose your tail so I have something to hang onto!' 

Hahahahah 
Oh I'd turned back into purple Ren once we jumped back again to Egypt. 
'Mmm'  Oh.... 'Mmmmmm'  Hahah  I don't recall that part...  'Nothings forgotten mouse, I'll show you if your good'  lol ... I still Bite! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...