Sunday 13 September 2020

Earth Chakras

 'Trust you're not alone... no humans are'



A shape that's dancing inside of me.
A pattern of a light that I can feel.
A sound that moves, all that I can see.

I know to shut up and fall into me.

I wait so still.
Not big or small.
I wait to remember.
I'm not apart from all.

As I spread in time.
And I stay in place
And my being is.
The fabric of my space.

I call to you and wait to be,
Then I bounce from the mirror, of the you in me.
 

___


Wake confused dreaming but had been woken by kitten feeding alarm, long dream integration of darkness... loved and known.. have light/bright too Fed kitten then slept.

__ Woken at 2020 by squeaking kitten.  


Me & Kaylo had been with Inka... no other recall sleep and then wake at 303 and I'd been back in the same place/space reconnecting/resetting.


I'd been having lots of long dreams, gritty vibe, but in no way unpleasant.  


A vet's totally unfamiliar kennel room, lots of animals feeding kittens that look more like sick bloated rats all white but sick and pale.
2 terriers come in healthy I cage them too so they don't disturb queen cat/rat and the other sick inpatients with the intention of finding the owner.  


Another dream of the masks and government rules... more and more rules till people go feral, masks like bandits smashing stuff and  I 'KNOW' I will burn it up.

'In or out though witch? ' lol Inka we'll see what's needed 😏


Back to sleep & wake at 0330... I'm a white male on a beach, I'm dying - the body consciousness thinks in Spanish but I understand it's dying laying on sand looking out to sea, it's not coming back to the planet again...   


Inka???  '😈 yep bitch'   Oh, had been so many mixed emotions.. including a resentment, sadness bitterness pain.. crying now writing this up at the time I was observing/experiencing I was removed from the emotion... I feel the pain now I'm jumped again (This happened later in the night/morning).


 Decided to feed Shadow the kitten while awake then bk to sleep.  


Wake wow.... should have written that straight down!

 👀 'lol Ren' massive dreams.. a huge conversation/exchange big responsibility.   respond'ability.
Really tricky energy.. following on from the rest of the week I guess. Many hidden motives. Several dreams I'm not certain of the order they happened in as I recalled all together. 


So dreams...   


So I was confused, I'd taken a vacuum cleaner to a beach I'm walking between rocky mountains to reach it over bumpy tracks... people watching me and I was thinking 'Oh, I can't vacuum sand.. why did I bring this to the beach' lol didn't occur how this was linked to the death on the beach as I'd already forgotten that.  


The other dream.. lol wow well.

I know I wasn't rendering this well but below is what I was 'seeing'.

I was again a formless observer mainly observing one male/demon who the others were coming too. lol it was like a meeting of devils/demons deep underground? Hehe


More and more were coming and there was a reckoning of sorts. They keep arriving all masculine energy.. so much power and weirdness. There is a strange demon/AI robot hybrid thing that 'reads' intention of each one. I seemed to 'know' all the entities too - they are presenting to Inka and the AI thing.   

One approaches Inak who is in his purple shadowy energy winged shaped with horns form. The AI calls/shows 'Threat' alarm as he approaches. This one is familiar too grey/white pearlescent bone-like horns, furs bones.. makes the air around him shimmer like Malico can. (Powerful wizard/shaman archetype feel). Almost like an Odin/Leon/Malico blend 😛


There is a psychic/energetic battle/exchange between the pair and I'm in that energy.... the whole thing is fascinating. It's being observed by amassed pan/green man / fallen angel/demon types and other stuff the energy/power was electrifying.  


Another dream - A house/home that has been obviously tapped but the owners don't know. There is a microphone in the house and a speaker outside I go in and remove the microphone.   


Another.


Fay is there she comes to me and she looks wired as I'm trying to work out what's up I notice one eye is crazy like the pupil is bionic but organic and the eye is sort of protruding and stretching with the eyeball all distorted. Like the pupil has zoomed out... It's disturbing I tell her not to touch it and I'll call for medi advice... as I get threw and someone answers it feels 'off' I ask if they are NHS 111 they say yes, but it's too silent for a call centre so I put the phone down and redial this time it sounds more typical but I decide not to speak to them either.


Next dream. 

Leaving a town again I'm observer, it felt like a sleazy seaside town, Blackpool perhaps peepshows and arcades very run down and trashy. I'm walking down the main street watching and a woman behind starts singing her voice is amazing, powerful and strong very loud too carries all over.. youths start joining in a sort of flash mob/practised way - they are acting out a play/narrative/story with the woman song. It's hurt/abuse/pain/neglect.   


2 pregnant females were going to be given a months rest, they were grateful, I was watching them leave and vacuuming fallen blossom from grass with another vacuum cleaner.  


I was aware all of these dreams were in a place with a yellow heart centre and I was trying to tell green ray is the heart where I am from 😜

____


I check the time after writing and it's 05:50 I felt really wired. 

Big Strange emotions from all I'd seem & felt. 😛 
'Back to sleep Ren more to see' 😈 lol ok Inka, I know it's something to do with what is considered fallen angel from knowing.


Woken by squeaky kitten at 606... I ask what I was being shown 'Not done yet bitch, come back'

 👀😆 ok lol.  


As I'm falling asleep again I see a strange inverted pyramid symbol Myan? Inka?  'Look it up tomorrow, now come back NOW please'. 😈 


Lay back and focus heart and clearing ho'oponopono.

Then WOW body was floating/tingling/trembling glowing I felt like I was glowing light felt amazing lol


'We are moving you back where you belong Ren 💜💜  -- Oh, this is all tied to when I  volunteered to help in 2016??   'Yep💜'   My body feels very wired lol the sun is rising out of the window it's dawn.  '

Than you, Ren'
💜 


So lol wow... I check on Shadow who is now latched back onto his Star Mama! and go and put on PC to find lol an image of sunrise in the Andes and the question on the screen about Santiago... It's dawn here too.

'lol Ren, symbols'


Oh... It was 'Good morning Santigo' you told me! 'Look it up, Witch' lol as I'm told that it's now 707.

I log on to my PC and first thing I see in my feed is this! lol!  Nazca lines dream &  Lake Titicaca





Finish typing and this track playing......... Because Love wants to feel everything 💜💜💜💜

   




So Nap sleep at 14.14 😛 lol I'm learning the game I wanted to go out into the Sun, but didn't want Star to carry kittens and then dump them into a place too small to feed them all again so stayed with the other Mama.


-- Amazing astral sleep.... All sensation.

Felt like every cell of my being was dancing to the same tune!!  Tingly and wow... like the best MDMA / Ecstacy / Orgasm rush but lasting for ages... holding floating and being in it.💜💜💜💜

Was loving the buzz when the crew interject sarcastically.


'Your welcome, Ren.......'  Ooops lol, thank you guys 💜 I still want sunshine too....    


'Greedy Bitch 😈'  Hahaha Inka fuck you 💜. Wake and it's 14.41  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...