Friday 25 September 2020

Fun night... Wired World


Fun night.. I was wondering where the longer adventure type dreams were 😁


So wake fist just after midnight I'd been dreaming set in Dream Alnwick a big table meeting I'm observing father/dad I can't recall if it was my actual Dad. The meeting is an 'Accounting' like a hearing I guess there was a legal feel like a court case and sentencing. I was mainly observing and helping people understand the judgments made against them. I don't feel I had a body I was advocating for people.


--


Next up watching a school setting Daughter and her friends there.. this was early hrs, my recall and lucidity were pretty low for the Fay dream then increasing at night goes on.


A crowded meeting about the virus, some people animated and upset others don't care. The guy from my school year who died was there and I chatted with him about the virus and life were we grew up. The setting was a massive communal building unfamiliar like a student house in a Uni city, playful competitive vibe.

Inside the house -


A bedroom with a grubby tan/beige duvet cover on a low double bed, an electric guitar and a low long side table with a games console and tv an ashtray empty beer bottles. 


There is a room with an old metal bath standing in the middle someone has filled it with the little white balls from a beanbag and we are messing about with them, I can swim in the air again and we are playing around chatting, floating and having bean/snow fights. 


On the floor are some rats/mice we are eating popcorn and sharing it with them, we are all floating, chatting planning. 


Dream jumps and we are the group from the previous house a team game now we are 4-4. We are looking for a bunch of kids. This was wired as there were missing kids, they had got lost/taken in a shopping mall. In my head, this was in Sheffield but I've not been there. The mall was 80's brown brick most people presumed the kids were dead but we could hear them, they had our voices and we knew they were us too. We needed to reach them and get them out . I was calling to them, our voices are the same - when they come out they are rendered like scooby doo zombie/ghost versions of ourselves. People are scared of them but we know and love them and listen to them, they want to know why people didn't come sooner I apologise on behalf of everyone explaining that people thought they were dead (In many ways they were) They join back with us as we welcome them back to our group they had been hiding staying in the service corridors! (Inka! ...'Symbols Witch' 😈 ) and chat together while we wait for more. 


Woke at 505.


Next a dream reentry I knew it was a relevant dream to the one before and Inak told me to re-enter it... so I did. It was this dream with kids in box's and draws.    

I don't revisit that I revisit the ship in the storm with the massive silver harp! I jumped there and just meditated in the dream - riding and feeling out the energy finding the love to connect to there.


During the dream meditation, I see a version of me where I'm green smooth flat scaled skin and a wired shaped head 😛 Slit eyes. 


Wake at 606 from this and know it's to do with Norse dreams Valhalla dream and Odin stuff. 'Yes, Symbols Ren ffs' Ok 💜  History from inside out to?  ' obviously  .. time now'  😈


Went straight back to sleep another really long dream. Which I woke from at 707.


I'd been on a ferry playing a card game with a friend on the journey the winner is the one to get closest to 52 cards without going over. I had 42 and was going to change drawing again. Dream jumps.


I'm in an arena (game) and it is also an actual arena 😜 'Symbols Ren! :P' lol shhhhhh.. 'Don't shhh me Bitch' Hahah 💚


I'm in an arena (game) The setting is lovely in deep green forest.

The arena looks very old too crumbling stone steps covered in moss and ferns trees and green overhanging the small semi-circular stage area.

I was odd like a gipsy/vagrant youngster in colourful patchwork clothing.... I wasn't the performance but had wandered onto the setting asking for a favour.

I had a pack animal that was almost like a small elephant only my shoulder hight hung with colourful silks and bags and a little monkey that sat on it's back with silver chain and a small gold key hung around its neck.

The people sitting in the arena on the mossy stone seats were modern though. I was appealing for them to not let me be removed.

A net was closing on me and I'd be taken from the game arena but the other side couldn't/wouldn't do it if people noticed.

I was disliked.. and considered unpleasant and dirty and they couldn't understand why I would be removed or anyone would give a shit about me quite frankly.... which was also funny.

I was trying to explain that the other side believes in magic too even if they (the audience) don't and the game is on I was harder to vanish from the game arena if people could see me.

The vibe was so fun and playful, I didn't mind being 'vanished' my appeal was more that others notice and join in the game too!  Oh is this linked to Emmisary?


___


Jumps again and I'm in Asia again. (Very clean modern street quiet). There is a young guy I need to get his attention. (Inka :P) I didn't realise it was Inka at the time but I knew the guy was my target and he wouldn't know who I was. I'd jumped to him and was watching from above.  


I also knew the fastest way to get his attention was violence so waited till he was alone manifested in front of him where I'd jumped and attacked him, he was surprised at my speed and power and while I'd known winning would be impossible he was surprised at my abilities and realised I was something more than he understood. I vanished at that point and jumped again. I'm with Leon didn't realise it was him till I woke as we are in-game ;)

He's an old guy and has a machine, we need to take a flight somewhere and need a photo/image to board. The rest of our team have theirs and time is running out till take off. The machine Leon uses to take images can't pick me out (It looked more like an upright MRI machine) ... in all the photos I'm transparent and insubstantial like a ghost or interference.  


I look like the things from this dream.  

I know who can help and I tell Leon I'll be bk with an image.  


I jump to the guy I'd attacked. He's older now married with a wife and family and is powerful. He recognises me instantly and lets me into his home this place is modern too, not earth like more like one of the astral transporters. I tell him I need an image and ask will jump with me and take it... but he has a camera there he can use. He agrees and takes the image I need and I jump back to Leon who can use the image for my boarding pass.  


Woke at 707.


Lol Why does no one ever like me 😛   'Hahaha Ren, you're a shadow too & some do' 😈 Oh Fay... TY for the nightmares Mama! :P  

'Lessons threw fear Ren.., humans, like it, your not the only one who likes to challenge their fears'  I can't find many these days :P   'Yeh that's why you ARE IT'  lol Oh.... We are catalyst   'Yep'  lol ok... That's why we team   'You know our history bitch'  Not as much as you do :P   'Enough to know the games we play'  Fair enough 😏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...