Monday 7 September 2020

Feel like I'm chewing my tail again

 Didn't sleep much, was just relaxed and semi-conscious 😛




When Ian woke me just after midnight I'd been with a younger version of me, teenage I think talking to myself I'd taken her a green apple - It was story and wisdom and was a reaching threw time.

Next was a very odd dream I was in a car with a leader of a country and he was being kidnapped/taken hostage.  I think I was formless there was a 'gass' that would be used in the car if he tried to escape...he  reminded me a little of Assad but I wasn't sure who it was.   We were in a hummmm maybe a ferry though I didn't see water, a big container ship/transport of some kind all metal, busy with pipes.   At one point I was outside in it moving between wheels and vehicles.  

Another dream with a version of me, a woman is really really angry at me.. as something she had done had caused her to be burnt (A large casserole that had gone all over her) ...  This me was seriously unpopular the woman being furious at her and everyone else annoyed.
This dream continued with a 'show/performance'.   The stage is magic floating platforms that glow and the cameras are floating drones...  A costume outfit of a wired pirate/clown (seer/crying clown) (a tragic roll)  I have red curly hair, I'd not known I was one of the main parts and had been watching a snowman dance and then had joined in and sang too.   I was really surprised to see myself as a main character roll with the final edit.

Next up I travelled to Leons Island where I was writing last night, the others are shared manifesting and splitting and I fight with Leon... Kaylo comes and shares the fight with me untill we fall asleep together on the grass there.   

Another massive ship/craft this feels like it's moving threw space/time it's like one of the body stasis containers...  but with a wired vibe... I'm there to sing. 
It's moving threw a space that has a thing  like a beacon I see this mentally... I'm the beacon, the message, and the receiver...  I see myself grey metal I have red lights.  (Reminds me of the other dreams where I was still judging myself, ) also the same colours as some other transporter dreams... and there was another dream with a similar beacon in too, but I wasn't 'it' at that point.

Oh wow...so the other dream with the beacon was on Leons Island after I'd screwed up!  lol  wow, and the becon was causing people to meet in astral.  👀👀   -  But this time I am the beacon too... also mentions the book that I am writing now but I wasn't even writing at that point!!

Wired....  As the other window dreams were also tied to Leon too.  Hummm  I remeber him in another dream years ago with choc cake... 

Oh... just found it  👀

Leon. Teaching Time Travell, this is wired 😛    'Ren, Symbols....   your dreaming when your awake too, don't logic... go Dharma, fresh air n fiction'   Mirror?  'lol, yes, upside down too'

Pfffffff

Yesterday I was also considering time/space time and how I see it and then found this looking for images.    It's like the singularity but less inter.. dimentional. 
http://www.johnagowan.org/3book3.html



Awsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...