Monday 14 September 2020

Kitten Bums and Morning Sun.

 

The first bit of the night is fuzzy... red wine lack of sleep... I know I'd been collected... but what happened I duno.


First dream was wired.. It was close to dream version of here and a combo of 2 houses who both have 2 daughters - opposite side of the road. I'm invited in and I see the layout. It wasn't like a house was more primitive with whitewashed rough walls and the beds were in alcoves on the floor with blankets. Looked cosy. The upstairs of the dwelling was odd I was expecting a bedroom for parents but that was out back and upstairs was a room with a balcony and Tec centre/network.?? 


After that, I was back in the dream house from the other night With Kaylo but Mama cat was restless so I was just ping-ponging in and out making sure she didn't try to move kittens somewhere stupid again.


Inka arrived and told me 'Hop on lil parasite'  Was wideout in astral and could feel orange centre... but not for long as morning close. Lovely dawn but was waiting on kids to kitten watch.  'Run Ren, while you can we will be you later' 


 


 

I napped later.   'Come for the ride parasite'.    Can I bite youthen Inka?   'If you want, I taste like shit though'  Phahahah


Woke to a tune I didn't put on. duno the track ID but it's the Factor B 'Sleepy Sunrise' My body was trembling all over... green-ray nuts.   'Come back Ren'  Yeh I would but I think you fried my heart centre.

'It's 22.22 sleep'



Ok... omw. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...