Friday 18 September 2020

Hummmm So much stuff that I don't understand!




Seemed to take ages to sleep then was straight into disturbing dreams which didn't really surprise me I felt there was a lot to shed & shift this new moon. 


First dream I'm in an unfamiliar place with many animals... children's toys are floating to an upstairs window and 3 goats have gone missing and a cockerel. A cat with kittens and dog with puppies and then there are these 'things' that are born too and they are lol I duno I find them on the floor and they are warm, white and wired, I don't know who there Mama is or what... I see if the Queen nursing kittens will foster them but she attacks them as they make a strange noise almost like a transmission/signal. I knew they would die but I didn't have time to hand feed them as there was so much going on and I wasn't sure even if they were alive/robotic/android. Also a wired CG tooth thing/rock/eg keeps morphing.


I woke feeling blugh and icky - Next is just wired symbols everything was dark and chaotic and sort of flat. Told to Jump to Malico, I do he's in the house as I met him I could feel period pain start in my dream/astral too stuff we are to transmute, he dream shares and takes me to view stuff.  


I'm in Egypt our joint awareness is formless observing the area and events. 

It's lush and green some pyramids are built others being built, other structures too. . , channels for water I'm watching the channels aqueducts being destroyed and the Nile water flooding areas. It was ancient but the tech was way beyond ours too.  

There is also another building out of sync almost in another reality this one is tall greystone a building in a building and is to do with weapons. Viewing made me feel uncomfortable but I'm encouraged to observe. I knew it was tied to the energy grid dream that I'd also been told to write into the fiction and this dream too from the last US election also this one last on the page with the underground ship.

OK.... just looked this up and it's a thing 😛  Just like the image but this was ancient....   lol  Not that I'm supprised anymore.  


______

After watching I'm jumped into an unfamiliar modern city I'm floating/flying and waving at a guy walking below while it feels nice to fly and swim in the air,  the emotions from what I'd experienced were heavy and strange. I see the Pleides very clearly in the night sky and it makes me feel 'strange' too.


Ian is in this dream we have a small dark house with a tiny dark garden and he's angry that people are coming into the garden at night and trashing it... it's only our garden being entered and he feels targeted. He's upset and I calm him and go and look, there is a dirty paddling pool in it below the ice I can see frogs/toads and tadpoles and I know I need to break the ice... I tell him I'll wait in the garden to see who comes. 


Wake thinking Hummmmmmm? 'Keep going Ren, back to sleep, stay with Malico and trust'.


Fall asleep quickly again and wake at 515 heart centre feels big and tingly 💚   'Sleep again, this is stuff from last cycle yellow/blue but your clearing seeing and integrating first... this is ancient shit remember' ;) lol Time is now?  'Yeh, that's why it's emotional' haha ok.  


Next wake at 555 after another long dream.    'Love is the only answer you need bitch'  TY Inka. What's with the Pleides? 'Timing'     


The dream had started on a strange tube train, it's very vivid all the dreams are. The train is almost empty and the stops and stations are far apart the light is almost a cool actinic blue on the train is an older woman, a middle-aged man a toddler and a baby and then Me and my 2 boys. The other family are all sleeping they have sleeping bags the adults are irritated at our arrival in their carriage as boys are chatting and disturbing their sleep but the kids with them seem to enjoy our company.  

At our station I somehow miss my stop making sure my family are ok. They get off at the right destination but the doors shut before I can exit I try to pry them open but the train is moving so I realise I just need to get off at the next stop then double back.


The city I arrive at is unfamiliar very busy and futuristic I have limited credit but enough for the return journey but will need to sleep rough while waiting to return. There are masses of railway lines here and roads with many many taxis. (Oh Em the other night was a Taxi- a guy wanted a lift) The cabs are a network and a constant broadcast and traffic update is coming from everywhere. I meet a guy there for a beer while I'm waiting... I'd got changed upstairs in a crap pub. There is some amazing coloured glowing pups/nightclubs/venues in this city but they were way out of my credit range. I knew of a white crystal style one and a glowing purple one but I'm in a shitty pub with naff carpet 😛


Getting changed was wired cause it wasn't my body! The clothes I was putting on were awful too and in the dream, I was thinking 'These aren't my legs and who picked these clothes!' Black sheer tights a grey knee-length skirt and a blue blazer my legs were weirdly thicker than my normal legs and the muscle structure slightly off. I felt weirdly self-conscious which is odd as I'm usually quite happy in whatever form I'm in.  


I was chatting with the guy there about the city and how busy it was I had enough for one bottle of beer which this dream body seemed to like but I picked a cheap cider instead - as I chatted to the guy about the city as a transport hub. 

Credits makes me think of this dream too. 

Woken by grumpy neighbours feels chaotic and noisy here.   'Heheh Ren, run & ground it - we will jump you back soon'  😏


Lunchtime.. 'Your bk - again'  Cool, want to fiction!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...