Thursday 20 August 2020

Hazy and Big


 
23.32 bed and straight to sleep. 


A long dream, Giants, Titans... vast - Then hummmm a world with them 'Inside' I'm watching this and it's like a cartoon?!   'lol Ren narrative'.  Wake at as Ian comes 00.33 thinking where am I disorientated I'm laughed at and told.


'The others here soon Ren, then we play' 😊 ok. I chat to Ian who's been up gaming :P He's farming a corrupted Dredwing - On his Shaman toon called Dreadwing... Heheheheh  'Like I said Ren, we don't need anyone awake or conscious he's playing again now, see?' 


Don't understand this.. whole night and morning are hazy tbh :P


'Look now ??? you're done with the 333BZZZ'  Duno if that's good or bad?? At this point, I was shown a vast recall of other totally forgotten dreams, loads of them it was boggling something I've only experienced in a few very profound dreams like this one.  Intelligent Inf


'See Ren? This is HUGE we have the perspective remember, back to sleep,  at 00.44 we will come find you 4mins... come play in non-linearity'    I go to sleep. 


Back awake WOOOH 'that' was massive?? What even was that??!!??

Look at watch and it's 01.01 shit! :P


'Hahah like I said bitch! we don't need you awake or conscious, but if you are coming STFU, sleep and let us drive! 💜💜' Ok :P 


Hummm sort of inside something indescribable what is play/teaching/knowing.. then it stopped and I was confused and didn't know why it stopped 1.35 'Ren other you still there' O.o 'lol come and see, just shhhhh and feel don't try to understand'  


Dream that are sort of wired filtered down renditions of what was going on.  


Like 2 air streams twisting in and out of each other I've done this with Inka before in soul retrieval when I've found him and a female and I reminded him how to do it. Also in the clock tower dream. But this was massive huge wide flows curling and spirling round each other. But we are in the doorway of my main dream house.. but by 'we' I mean this big twisty flow??? lol  So we are the flow and it's huge...  There is also a car full of Yellow and Blue that has been collected and the Yellow and Blue needs to go inside the house.  


'That's why we don't all a?????, we move jump as a team' - This was wired :P


I'd also met Inka in a dream we have different bodies its the sort of team games we normally play... but we are both lucid and chatting about the bigger picture too and what is happening to me now, but it was hazy waking.


Also with Shirly, James and Shirlys Mum who died and how they were 'using' me too (With my consent obviously) but how I was allowing Shirly's mum as a sort of oversoul to her and James/lessons. lol Now I know why it all seems to hazy :P It's so hard to bring this to a human level! 


So The big twisty air thing... and the colours in the car was what we had collected to catalyze It was to do with Malico in the story and his intergration..(This is Mu/Atlantis stuff) Then what we did last night.     


I woke thinking wow... to write this as I'd not have had any recall, then as soon as I've got it down I look at the time and it's 02.01 and he tells me '💜 you get it bitch?  😏back to sleep fast' I realise we are collecting and catalyzing and transmuting asleep again by 202.


So I go straight back to sleep and can feel the colours and how to bring them into me like I've been doing. Yellow first into my tummy, then blue to throat this is very hard to describe :P There is another dream too.... we are at the doorway to my main dream house but just energy flowing in and out and around the doorway are yellow, blue and pink symbols.. When I finish writing it's again 2.58 and am told get sorted fast go again 303. 


There was wind/inside and outside huge blowy rain outside but as I wake it's still again. 'That was you, symbols' Lay at 303 and am gone again instantly.


A bus, then looking at what is like an elf castle cut in half 'It is Ren' Oh... then I realise I had Kaylo with me and I was taking him to layer after layer after layer of the same 'point' rendered over and over in 100's of layers... Malico aspect was there too Elven but lacked humility'  💚 Ian's alarm had woken me at 4.00.  


I know they will grab me at 404 am told 'Love Ren, Be love - Beloved!!' And realise that was the white profit in the farseer books too by Robbin Hoob.. Puck/Inka Robbin Goodfellow! Vast love here too.  



Wake at 414 thinking WOW! So much love 'Lol we love you too Ren, that was lots of elder crap you dealt with'💜 😀 'It will take a while to filter in'  


I was also talking to story character Kaylo/Ego at the same time, but where we were we couldn't talk properly as we were being monitored and his telepathy wasn't good yet.... Then I realise oh the dreams? 'Less sleepy?'  

So Shit wow, lol I'd also forgotten all of this till I'm writing it now at fuck 9.09 'lol Ren, hahaha'   


The dream had been of a total eclipse and a ring of fire, the moon was so close.. 'Find the dreams for it' No one would listen? 'They never will Ren, free will 💜 😏 ' It was amazing! 'Yep!'

'Chill and let stuff filter in love, 552 Told you Ren you love games, this one is hide-and-seek . you got 3mins then we ride the dawn' 😎


lol..... My recall of this is shit! lol Sounds fun though and I do remeber how it felt and that was amazing!!   😊I get up and go down to walk, cat is a mess so I grab a brush and sort him out, feed the dog and head to the front door in a daze... look down and it's 616!!

----



'See how this works Ren?'   Nop but you clearly do :p   'exactly 

😆 come'

 

 'Don't forget to order their food too' ;)

 

I feel like a zombie...  'I know we are in you too :p You'll wake up just walk.'  

 

'How do you like being possessed Witch' 🧙‍♀️ Haha less lonely, and certainty more fun 😀 

 

 

Hahaha wow... 'Told you Ren you can't logic this'. I'd left the mast thinking it would be really weird if it was 636' .... lol  It was. 

 

I wrote a puppet poem... 'lol yep you did ren.... getting less sleepy?'  😴 

 

 

I Don't recall it all.... 'yep but we do ofc' :p

 

Its so wet up here..  'you weren't the only one thirsty... nature is your mirror' ;) 

 

 So I walked chatted with neighbours got home and it's 7.17 WTH?  

'Lol Yep... We could do this all day. I believe

 you' 😍

So I guess I'm getting more lucid in the stuff I've been doing in all these dreams.. thats why I feel so strange and hazy today...  'Yep bitch,will take a week or so for this to settle properly, call for pet food and you need minrals and fish oils now then kefier' 




'Good story spelling Witch'....   lol thanks Inka.   Keep it up and don't tangent  to late ;)   scoot

And leave leave the flys all symbolic all feedback.

 

 

'We sit down and he takes out a pad and paper were he starts to draw for me.    He draws in 3D like he's making objects from the pen in light.  The pen changes colours. 

The first is a symbol object with equal and opersit energy flow spiralling round it's self in a ring it has 2 shapes interlocking shapes inside it too....    it's pink and orange and inside is more layers symbols.   It's glowing and quite beautiful.     

Next he draws/creates the energy body & stasis pod with the flow of energy and between the body and pyramid frame... showing how the inverted position is optimising the blood and energy flow' 

 

 

Ffs Inka...   'lol , told you yo add that chapter/dream last week Ren.     Takes a lot of getting threw to you 🤣🤣  check the time bitch! '  

 

O.o   lol   I told you I believed you :p       13.13.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...