Wednesday 5 August 2020

Light or Dark

First part of the night is wired I'm in the story with Ren & Inka chatting I can't remember the convo but at the end of it they say to me 'Ok Alien' 😀


Awake between 4-5 again just not really here.   Then from 5 onwards lucid/lower astral false awakening stuff again.

I'm dreaming that - Ian is talking me or saying his dream out loud only I'm manifesting the stuff he says so when he tells me about boats there are all these dingies and cannons landing on me!    Then I turn a hankie into a dove and it flys out of the window.    Net another mattrass land on me so I float it to the other side of the room and get out of one body astral style and go and flop face down on the newly appeared and moved mattrass.   Then the cat walks on me only I'm not sure it did and where it's stepping I'm fractalising into golden honey combe light. 

I see some dream tunnels so jump into WILDS  - but the door keeps clicking in the wind bringing me back to just below waking consciousness, I keep setting the intention to take me somewhere.....  Felt like an elastic band pinging back n forth :P 

In one lucid dream, I'm in an unfamiliar place felt like there was a station and a church  I pick up some dry straw grass and start chewing it... but it's not nice :P  and tastes and feels exactly like dry straw grass so I wipe my tong on my hand!    I was contemplating flying but I decide instead to go into the building.    I'm alone and it feels like an ancient church a tall pointed door.    Just inside the door there is a couple of steps up I see an ancient painted wall blue with daisy-like flowers the paint is very old cracked and painted I'm going to go up the stairs but to my left, I notice there are also stairs going down and I think  Ooooo like heaven/hell so I move to the top of the stairs going down below is a dark cavern almost volcanic looking and a woosh of hot stale air and the stairs down change so there is a white steep slope that almost slide like.... 

lol takes no time at all to decide that obviously, I want to visit hell!  and then I'm on my bum whizzing down thinking I wonder what hell is like!?!!     I woke up again with the most amazing energy/rushy tingly sensation coming from my feet up.   

Last one was a wired doorway with a projector shining on it and it was projecting 2 cartoon penguins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...