Saturday 8 August 2020

When you don't know the question, the answer is still love.

 Just before Bed Ian managed to knock a sash window onto both wrists. Ouch! so painful night with wrists raised and v slow typing.  Long mad dreams though.


The first dream was with Em again, we are in an astral world/school based in a residental building attached to where we have lessons. 
Kaylo is there and Leon.   I'm on a phone call with my Dad, my actual dad and we are chatting normally about stuff and then something utterly bonkers kicks off!   I tell him, bloody hell it's kicking off here I've gtg speak soon.  

There is a massive 'Sonic Boom' that we all recoil from and the building on the left is moving past us all still in one bit.  It's flying past in slow-mo and we are watching the bricks explode!  The whole thing turns to dust! 

It's awsome and Epic, the response is 'Shit! we need to move now!'   Me and Em hold hands to Run, Kaylo heads out another way.  I want to go back for Leon but Em says 'No Time' run.    As we get outside there is a 'general' walking towards us in a smart blue uniform.   He is holding and throwing 2 die made of white crystalline glowing light, he has a similar crystalline glowing pouch they live in and I know he just took his move!   He walks past us smirking it's day vs night. 

Wake at 222, was shaking it was so so real!   lol the reverb from the explosion massive.

Vission of salt & pepper - messaging/connecting others as we move as 'team' but it was hazy and I couldn't bring it threw to waking consciousness as it was just vast data exchange. 

Get message 'When you don't know the question, the answer is still love'  

So focus intention on General to clear/integrate/love - Ho'oponopono taking responsibility.

Go bk into the same dream it's chaos, we are in a dream world gone to shit, people are moving around with their belongings in shopping trollies shops/homes boarded with metal grills all over doors and windows.   We are trying to find a new 'safe house' to reconvene as it's their move again and we are trying to stay undetected.   I lead Em into an old-style council estate very poor no-mans-land type of place mob rule.  She doesn't want to go but I tell her we will blend in here she finds some small quantity of 'currency' that we know will be helpful to trade.   People have broken back into some of the condemned dwellings to get stuff or just live and I'm looking for a building we can squat in.  

Next part I recall is a broadcast.  It's the MP Dominic Rabb and he's broadcasting in this wired language he looks wild / possessed channelling something bonkers!    I sit in front of the screen and talk back at him in the language I know.  (Only waking me doesn't bloody know!!  It's the one my soul name is in though :P)  He knows I'm/we are balancing and he doesn't like it... he tries harder but I push back channelling too and it's a stalemate again.  He stops the transmission.

The dream world settles into a vague normality at one point I'm at a soup kitchen type place as we are relying on charity and community.    The people sitting keep catching my eye and smiling and I remember I'm a waitress too and start helping by serving them bringing food. 

Next I'm chatting in astral to that Asian female who was in my mirror when I said she would be on this Sat..  in the lucid dream the other morning she's imprisoned for challenging views.  I tell her 'To challenge views is acceptable'

Last dream we are returning... we have been on a journey/party/festival, we are retuning together into an unfamiliar town - there are people from all over the world all living on this street we are walking up to old front doors and unlocking them amused that we have all been to the same place!   We smile and greet each other but speak many different languages... the door I pass threw is wired, it's more of a strange white multi-layered membrane.

Last dream is that singularity thing again, everything is a symbol and all is connected (this is so hard to explain)  It's like integration/sorting/filling/reordering - It's important to do this 'in flesh'   Now/power/creation point. 

I get a wired thing with Benny/soul group/shard... connection how he killed himself our meeting in the astral Ian dropping the window on my wrists - and feeling guilty/rejection/blocking creativity/responsibility.   I see how it's all symbolic my neighbour's illness too. 

Wow.. the 2 dream with Benny in the Alternative life & Also this one with the Kids.  (Also about order/chaos!)   Same as the story I'm writing!   O.o   lol  when shit gets wired, shit gets wired!

(Need to decode Dom/Rabb next)   

I also think it's linked to this 'War Zone' I jumped to the other night....  Oh, and ofc, the dark crystal series too the Kids it's all lack of Balance/Flo.


--  Same shit I was writing in poetry when I was a kid :P 


All the knowledge that we’ll ever need’s all ready trapped inside,
Trapped deep inside subconciousness it’s for safety that it hides.

Balance both your opposites your black and your white,
Search for equilibrium, they were never made to fight.
One grows too strong out weighs the other, battles fought inside out minds get projected to one another.

By natures laws we live each day, though so often hidden in real life play.
Release your creature let it be, drop your defences and set it free.

The creative destructive power lies so deep within our soul
Money greed and power will never make us whole,
Acceptance of the thing you are and how you play your part, set free the guilt anxiety and open up your heart.

What goes around shall come around, it’s the way that it must go, each and every person has there special gift to show


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...