Thursday 27 August 2020

Riding in Ripples

 




Wake thinking... WoW intense body feels electrified.  'Take it slow, reintergrate' 

I'd been back in the same dream again, back at the screen but this time interacting with it.  It was hazy  but numbers and formula, There was a timing, late?  'Don't Ren, just dream and play, we got this 💜'  

Go back to sleep around 23.22   - I was in the story, was the story and also making story.. 😏 a meeting place, a story of life, helping to find, all, code,  number answer and solution.  Wake totally blown away 👀
It's exactly 101 and venus is out the window hehehehe.  Back to sleep.

Dream dust very organised and when I wake I can see light.  'Yes, you can now sleep,...keep playing'  Its now 232.

... Wake next and it's 414!   Oooooo surrendered and dissociate, utterly scattered and fragmented..  I felt like I was rippling like the bumpy sand after the tide, or them high ripply clouds.  Oh, cause by gravitational waves - trying to restore equilibrium.  

I could see them between everything was them and in them... 




'lol your cool Ren, we got you will put you bk together too 😏.  They are always here, you're just seeing them NOW
' 💙


Reminded me of being young we got hold of some fierce microdots and I  helped tide come in, I was watching the wind/tide/bubbles and shifting sand and how the ripples were formed. 




Another dream, the male at the window from last night, was me but beyond that too, and within it and I am the slow exchange the ripples that the dream was formed from and the frame that it hangs in.

'Yep, Ren.. just flow and dream' 💜  Was almost 606 but told to sleep more.

Feel my awareness pulled from me, rippling and riding in the flow inbetween us.

Wake again at 707.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...