Wednesday 19 August 2020

Modern Shamen for a Modern Time

'Come to bed Ren come and dream, your planting seeds... that's what wild ones too'. ๐Ÿ’š


23.23 I feel a jump and then at the same time Zak walks into the room too waking me with another jump and wanting a 'Mama Hug' .


Then I have a strange hazy dream that 'I AM' the feminine and watching outside too in and out the small in all. Back here and it's 0007 the owl is calling just outside. 


Then this wired thing... This time happily play out the final days moves last time I'd been tricked. I think of the time hopping for a perfect crime? and burning out an energy grid? thing?  ๐Ÿ‘€


'Just keep dreaming... you don't need to think.' ๐Ÿ’œ


The final moves were playing out and then someone knew our moves and we are painted as the bad guy woman. Evil... yet we were just trying to help. Inter-fear. I knew how these dreams fit now this is also to do with a stolen creation! 


O.o wooohooo all time now!  


It's 00.51 What now?  'Keep playing, keep dreaming-We will get you soon Ren just dream this transmute it you can 'feel' where it is now'  


Oh... the Crucible - Period pain, Illeths manifestation.  


'You have learnt Respons'ability & Ho'oponopono - You have done it physically now too the other day... the same thing but bigger!'   


'With the pain inside period pain... Burn and shed it, in not out'


This was wired... like so much guilt/shame/pain sadness all inside my period pain, layers and ages of it flowing in.  


'Hang tight, we got you, we just need YOU to own this shit and transmute it Ren!'  


01.10 Ian walks in, I say to him 'Oh I thought you were in bed with me' he says 'No that wasn't me' I think WTF??  ๐Ÿ‘€


Inside me now feels heavy and big and strange 'Ren? You can do wired ;) Just remember your upside down, know you're not alone and we love you' ๐Ÿ’œ


They speak again later.   'Hang Tight'  It's 121 lol! Really? I'm seeing hanged man tarot and laying that way in bed. 'We need to keep this fun, game remember symbols, Just hold it in, for now, ok?' lol, suppose ๐Ÿ˜œ


So the period pain, The lithium and chemistry dreams? 'lol Ren soon, 1 move at a time'.. Reality bombs?

More Bombs.. 

'We have the perspective, just trust ๐Ÿ’œ' Bloody Hell!!   


'How you holding Ren?' Period pain.   'Hehheheh - don't worry new moon soon and then we transmute'    Check phone and moon is on 2% The new moon UK time is at 3.41. Bloody hell I didn't even know it was new moon ๐Ÿ‘€  ...  'lol Ren literally, like we said all symbols... you're doing DNA work here, just a little longer sleep if you want' ๐Ÿ’œ


Guys this is so crazy?? 'lol symbols, I know you don't understand, you don't need too, that's what love and trust is! '


Periodic table?  'lol you are crazy, one thing at a time...This first'   ๐Ÿ˜‚WTF is going on?? 


'Told you Ren, upside down shaman let us do the thinking!!'  'Relax and get ready to go.'   The physical sensation is the point of focus to feel!!  'Yep bitch, it stops you overthinking shit and spinning, focus there' '313 go then....'


I knew I was talking to all of them, mainly Leon, sometimes Illeth and Inka.... the feeling inside was huge and really wired' So I go to sleep.


Wake at 5.00 the 2 young girls next door are really upset.. there is rage again. (It had been calm since the other day with the washing machine

Guys?   'Yep, back to sleep and help <3 <3 we have the persecutor within'    


 'This is also in the Bob Dylan song Jokerman!  'It's cool Ren, keep playing we go at 515'  It's 505 now I knew we ment Leon. 

 


One..... Mmmmmmmmmm ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

So once they swapped I was dreaming.. it comes back slow and hazy.


A Man, a team, places a big story?  'You'll get it bit by bit' He was like me, a training, a Role volunteered and been called. Also a song, one song woven threw all.  


Performance is long then gone. A strange wet sachet medicine white mushy crystals.. Street walking.  


A cave, The man was in a cave rescuing people or helping. Trials a kind of valley of death that he had done alone, but I'd done as a team. I'm talking about dreams with him, including the dream I was in. He asks me about a dream with bones.. I recall the 1/2 done dream we landed on a pile of bones in a strange world and journeyed it ended with a soul fragment was a hunt for a missing father. 


He tells me that was the start of this training. Inka or Leon? 'I am the Now' Heart and chest feel huge... vast stretching (Like the Illeth wombe dream) In our team game I was the one sent to play in 'Time'.


Then I'm swimming in golden light... floating breathing it. Vast and amazing like water but light balance.. Balance/reflection + Protection/??  'lol Ren, I've told you! You do you I do me' 


'You need to get up and run now dawn is here... '    It's only 606 I'll go 616 ;) Hahahahah.  'Told you, Ren, you're a mirror now - that doesn't make you the reflection ๐Ÿ’œ There is great service in allowing people to project onto you'  


'You know the shaman ways and have taken Respons'Ability. GG bitch, you played nice ๐Ÿ’œ Hahaha Heya Inka! - 'Your poem 'Missing the point where the whole/hole thing begins!! .... lol not any more bitch, you're on point!'


'Now Run together'  That's a fabric reference Right??    'But ofc, all symbols Ren'  

____


 Ok... back from Run and that was a wired night.. 12 sides in the new dream diary, it's all sort of hazy too. but I recall it was big.

Run.....

'See the more of anyone's shit you can proceed/ transmute the brighter that mirror will get' ;)  

 

Pffff 

 

'Lol   run Scary/Fairy the wind knows our names' ;)

 

Lol still no O2   'lol your not in Kansas any the air is thin  here.  You need iron BTW' ;)

 

Oh Malico Ren intergrated him in the story!!!  ... the elder Atlantis & mu??  The burning an energy grid & Time hopping?   'Lol yep Ren that was some ancient shit ๐Ÿคฃ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–   we just transmuted.'   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

 

 

Hahaha OK.   We told you you're working DNA   All symbolic find the inner body dream. 

Inner body dream

 

Iron Fe?   Ferris    Ferria ?   Lol we told you all symbols don't break the editor this early in the month just run. X

 

Moon time/fairy time ...  yep upside down.  Ren truth is everywhere from the blade of grass to the grandest epic ๐Ÿ’œ breath it, live it, weave it.  

 

The dreamer who dreams me!

 

So thirsty...   'go to the devil's punch bowl and drink from the holy well... the dog tap will do bitch'

.  ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

 

Oh the dog wolf transformation dreams ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

 

Humans aren't born without the tools they, need you are no less than any other creature  Ren ;)

 

 

She man he Ra  /   He Man She Ra. -    See everything makes more sense upside down ๐Ÿคฃ

 

Why all the H2O.   Your fuelling a fire ;)   H + O = ๐Ÿ’ฃ

 

๐Ÿ˜ณ....  'chill its burning within'

 

'How was the Holy well devil spawn'  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ --   haha  heya Inka ALL GOOD thanks  :D

 

 

'Knew you'd like it'  ๐Ÿ˜

 

Once you wake up in the earth dream.Ren your a player too ... look up your first DMT dream. 

Multi-Dimentional-Dream

 

Now don't try to logic this our you will spin and puke.   Upside down and symbolic

 

Wow the rain on phone is rainbow drops !  Hehe ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–

 

 

'And yes that was a telepathic exchange with the tree and no I'm not telling'    Leon!  'Yep Ren - Stay curious now and Yes, I'm Leon you'll get to tell the difference soon enough your learning fast' 

 

'How you feeling?'  ...   WET.  'Lol that was the purification and baptism' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  

It had started pouring down on the run. 

 

I'm nuts.....     'H2O, Iron, call neighbour next, let people come to you  - Keep it fiction too... Non linier here,  linier in story but stay upside down! ' ๐Ÿ˜


New Shamen for a New Age ;) 
--

Wow... Ok, need to cross referance all now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Wow, the  cross-references are popping my Mind all over..   lol  and I can't even find some of them.    Can't find the inbody DNA one with numbers. 

But wow, found the one of Inka that I couldn't find...  ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€  'lol, Ren we told you there is no such thing as fiction, no such thing as fact...   Do not ffs logic this, it's illogical.   Hang upside down like the mad bat that you are - you feel we do thinking'.  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

'Fiction it '๐Ÿ˜  'Now... and you need minerals & Dama again... scoot!'   lol.   Ok! 


I just found this??
Oh... in the timehopping dream it was the guy who defected from the darkside on the force awakens?  Is that baby goat Zak??  lol   'May be' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†


Sheesh!


Found you again Inka ;)  Told you you were a punny pucker ๐Ÿ˜†  'Don't push it bitch'  ๐Ÿ˜

--

I'd gone to sleep at 14.14 was tired and wanted to nap, could feel that jolt thing a few times.  I was in a dream when Fay appears waking me by pressing on my 3rd eye where it felt odd before I went to sleep...  'Asking where is Star?' (cat)

'Heheh  Ren, you'll find out' :P    We do jump you then too'   It's allways the same place??   ๐Ÿ˜


 
 
Ah Found the missing dreams... they were pre-blog June 2016 ;)


And this one that I was told by the guy in the cave that was an initiation too. 



'Poor Cat Ren, I told you the animlas helped you like you help them' ๐Ÿ˜ˆ   Hahah  Inka!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...