Tuesday 30 August 2016

Multi-Dementional Dream with Beings/Elves/Aliens & DMT


Oh wow!! I just had the best night of dreams <3 <3
It started with the CG/world type dream but in reverse with me in charge of the program and After that I spent a night interdimensional manipulating 100's of different dream scape's at the same 'time'... well I say 'time' they were all playing both forwards and backwards at once and I kept falling out of them into an overview of massive tunnels... also met teachers/guides/aliens. Was just soooo bloody awesome!

 Sooo no way I can explain these properly - will add the cross ref dreams at bottom as not in blog yet.

Starts in a wild-west crossroads type of place but I'm not in the dream I have an overview a bit like playing a game in god-mode.
I'm above and there are some railroads going back and forward in time threw the roads of the town, They are invisible to the inhabitants.  I'm using the trains to diagnose people and bring them medicine - like an unseen healing of the town.
I stop the experiment and all the people in the town see me, it's a really odd moment like in the wizard of Oz when they look behind the curtain they all look at me then turn white gloopy and melty. 
This is where it gets wired.... I zoom out of the dream into a 'void' and can see a hole in the dreamscape where I left threw and I think 'woops I used to much TNT' then a disembodied voice (one I know from other dreams ) laughs and tells me 'DMT'

I'm in a multidimensional space and as I let thoughts wander fractal worlds appear (like condensing clouds dream) this time thoughts make dream-worlds... the first is a Moroccan red style city, it's beautiful (I'm serving everyone food from above) then another world forms and another my mind is splitting and time is going all ways in the worlds backwards and forwards. I'm making 100's of dream worlds with my emotions and nudges of thoughts, so subtle and abstract, there are right angles too... like a massive tracing arm... that's were and old rave song 'Gamemaster' appeared in my mind.    I observed the worlds for a time.  




Then I had a body again, it was on fire... I was burning but not hot or being consumed just on fire... (this was linked to a round house dream I'd had that was on fire) linked also possibly to healing mudras & chi??


Next I was on an interdimensional train and I was also watching myself on it from somewhere else - and there was lots of trains/light rippling in fractals of rainbow tubyness going in 1000's of directions:P ... I could zone in on specific places there were some aliens/interdimensional something's/eleves too that wanted to chat to me  (they looked like fractal/rainbow insect people)  I talked to them about my dreams and dreaming 'inside out'


I went onto a train too for a while, there are other people on the train, it's very modern and it's travelling threw a tube in space going back and forth in time both at once... there are heart shaped balloons there, I go into a world that crumbles like sand we all fall threw and then into a black gloop that we again fall threw and end up at a bus stop.

I've felt sooo loved up and blissed out all day, feel like I was on such an adventure last night!



 - The 'Game master' song, it seems the lyrics came from a book -  an extract from the book  'Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library ( Using wit, wisdom, and deep compassion, they entice us to explore the corridors of time through the concept of the Game Masters; to awaken the crucial codes for multidimensional perspective; and to redream the Living Library of Earth. Their teachings aare significantly arranged in twelve chapters to trigger a deeper understanding of our ancestral lineage. Earth probes the memories hidden deep within us to reveal our crucial roles in the transformational process )'   -  Fairly relevant to the content of the dream!

There was also something like the thing below  (This was also the thing I saw in the Mason symbol dream


* Condensing clouds dream -  from18 Jun 2016
It was almost like I was meditating in the dream... I don't remeber any scenery or much at all.
All of a suddenly thoughts retuned - The thoughts became physical and they started to condense into huge grey fluffy clouds the moment they hit the dream scape, it was really epic looking!
I became more aware of myself I was watching the thoughts causing these huge storm clouds, I also became aware I was floating way out in a grey sea.
I wasn't alone, but others were all a distance from me. I noticed the thoughts were also making waves..... the more extreme/unbalanced the thought the more I bobbed up and down on the sea and the bigger the waves I made.
I herd a word that I thought was perhaps Samsara,
but all morning walking the dog the word Samskara has been in my head.... I wasn't even sure if it was a word till I just googled it.

*  City with no walls/Burning house 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...