Monday 22 August 2016

Male energy, clockwise spiral.


I'm at the top of a wired building, it's like a cross between a multi story car park, a hospital and a marble run :/

I'm on the top of the building with a man, we have to keep rolling these bombs that look like bowling balls down a spiral chute. The man keeps pushing them down with force and dose one so hard it bounces back up again and blows up the cannon thing.


Next there is a car chase with 2 cars and a man in each.. when they catch up next to each other they are the same.

Next I'm looking for patterns. I meet some people - they can't talk... or they couldn't but because I talked to them, then they could talk. They were glad I'd opened a dialogue.

Next was a message...
I am war, I am peace, I am battle, I am change.. love me love it all all all.
I felt like there was a downward twisting male energy clockwise. I could also hear drumming in the distance threw the dream and night.


Sooo all rather odd :P Not sure I can make much scene out of it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...