Wednesday 31 August 2016

Family split and a giant bird.

Last night I seemed to be analazing dreams as I was having them.
First a big round tree/spaceship with a trunk tail. The top was all lit up with lights and windows. (this was my brain and spine ) Duno why but it was.
--
A strange ancient myth/story of a family separated and coming back together. (my story/human story)
We were in an amazing Inca style garden in the garden was an amazing elaborate locked box (Inside is ancient special paintings )

We as a family have the key. One man in the garden wants the paintings to pay of a debt - but they are worth more than that most of the family want the pictures to 'fix' things, they want to help the guy out but the pictures are to valuable. He keeps trying to steal them/paint new ones so we won't notice.
I add a new picture into the box with the ancient ones - it's a photo of a young boy and girl getting married... (it's a pure version of opposing energy)

-- After that I was talking to a massive juvenile herring gull! He' was much bigger than me :P I was feeding him some bread while we talked about the many paths to the same destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...