Monday 1 August 2016

Tracking another soul fragment.

Hard to describe dream, it felt like a mirror world, nothing was very real.




I kept waking and going back into it.
It was the village where I grew up, It was a friend Jacks birthday..another person I knew and again another swimming pool.
It's the 3rd or 4th time I've had a swimming pool in dreams in the past week or so, and also the 3rd or 4th time this guy I grew up with has been in them too....

I think I'm tracking a soul fragment
I got that impression when I woke up this morning, and every time I consider that thought I get a rush of excitement... like Christmas is coming or something.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...