Thursday 18 August 2016

Puzzles and Experiments

These are a day late :)
Really fun dreams all night... They are a bit vague but I remember being excited and keen to get back to sleep everything I woke.
First I'm in the housing estate I grew up in, I'm with a male counterpart. We then expand over the whole village. We are creating a grid sectioning things up. The sections are like small tanks and we are breeding and selecting plants, insects and animals.
We can float over the grid - it's highly experimental, the things in the grid tanks are not size dependant so we can have a whole tree in a box the same size as one that contains an ant. 

- woke, and went into a

Wired and beautiful world that was built out of amazing intricate blocks... (like magic lego)
The blocks are various shapes, soft and feel warm to touch, they are highly decorated and are held together with tiny crystals.  The crystal formations are tiny crystal points all held together and they sparkle like diamonds.
We are pulling all the blocks apart to start over with something new and I'm collecting the tiny precious crystals that were holding the puzzle world together.
Next part a DJ arrives, he's angry at the females that the women don't want to dance :P But all the females are busy doing inner work at the moment are not in the mood to dance yet.

After that the next thing I remember is sitting in a carriage on a train.
I'm magical and am creating something in the air from fractals - it's between liquid and smoke..... It's in a crystal goblet and it is this beautiful deep violet swirling matter that I can make turn from liquid to smoke.
It's hard to describe as it wasn't liquid or smoke and the molecules were so big that they were visible giving it a zagged/crystal/fractal/blocky kind of look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...