Monday 29 August 2016

Opersits and Conflicts.

A night of odd dreams with conflict... was a bit like being in action films all night.

A play/performance of male/female black & white.

Next dream I was taken prisoner by a right-wing/anti woman group. We were on a large ship and women and children who were not useful were bing killed. It was strange, they were interested in me as I couldn't be intimidated... I jumped of the back of the ship into the sea to escape.
Lots of swimming then I was in-between 2 red brick-walls that were zipping together.. I was running ahead of it so as not to get squished or stuck and it zipped up behind me.


Then another dream of being on the sea, this time in a small launch. There was some shady deal going on and we had lots of illegal money... there was also a supervillain type guy in this speedboat/spaceship blowing stuff up with massive explosions. This dream also had strong themes of extreams.. fear/love ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...