Friday 26 August 2016

Baliffgate Dream

Wired stuff last night.. not 'plesent' but not unpleasant either and some thing likes 'eyes' stuck shut & no air that I've not had in years and years.


- A spaceship with 2 old school friends, that is also a bed.... the air keeps vanishing so we can't breath and are gasping.


- I'm male, and an apprentices to a totally bungling murderer! He keeps getting everything wrong, he 'kills' someone and rolls her into a rug, but he didn't kill her properly and she's hopping round in a carpet with a sore head :/ We jump into the sea to hide, it's very dark in the water.
- 'Blue blood' - the phrase, it my dream it was linked with the blue/throat chakra and wisdom.


- Alnwick castle, the Bailiffgate area, there is a wired shop/cafe selling pop tarts for £10, they think it's funny to charge so much.   It' goes back into a large building and I'm going to live there - we are talking about history of humanity.... I try to cross the road to the buildings were I used to go to high school as I need a 'key' from there.  When I get to the road my eyes are gummed shut and I can't see the road or traffic... I cross anyway. I go back into the big house again, but it's frustrating not being able to get my eyes open properly so I just have to listen and feel my way round.


(I'm intrigued by this, as this seems to be stuff from the past of my Dad's side of the family)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...