Monday 15 August 2016

More Giants & Medicaments

Two dreams that blurr together a little.

Firstly I'm training as a nurse or vet nurse but can't decide which. Then the setting changes to somewhere ancient possibly Egypt as the stones from the buildings are that kind of sandy colour and there are statues of faces.   (Can't find anything that resembles the inside.... it's huge bricks very flat and precisely cut, the faces are similar to the faces below)

I'm trying to avoid someone and I wander along a thin ledge into a small room. The room is a special set up so that 'giants' can stand and be at face level with small people. So the room is in my proportions but with one wall missing.   On the missing wall of the room is the face of a female (same proportions as the giants last night only this time it's me that small)
As I stand on the floor by her chin, I come up to top of her cheeks a little below her eyes. She's come to see me as her skin is inflamed and I'm looking at it for her as my smaller size makes me able to see detail better than she can. I help her to rub white cream into the areas that are sore.

- I'm not sure if the room I was in was raised way up or the floor the giants were on was dropped... but their size was defiantly the same ratios as last night as when I was huge the small people came to just above my ankle.


Oh cool,  wired synchronicity!  Was on Facebook and found G Hancock posted this vid today, turns out it's the same place I found the images of the type of statue heads from last nights dream!  Added to YouTube today :)




Second dream was very jumbled..
I'm at a university in a small room I share with a female lover. I'm reading 'medicaments' and my notes are all in a wired script that I don't recognise.

We have nearly finished our courses and we are not going to see each other after. The Beetles are at the same Uni and they have written the last song on their new album about our love and named it after my lover.
We are really flattered, they give us a copy but it's on an old cassette and the only player we have is made out of stone :P I listen to it once and try to rewind it but the tape breaks, I feel bad as the copy belongs to my lover and I don't have one of my own to give her.
I go to find the beetles who consist of Ringo Star and Tony Blair! They are really pleased I like the song and are going to find me another copy...
I got woken up by someone at the door at that point.

Unknown word to me 'medicaments' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...