Sunday 14 August 2016

It's all relative

First dream the setting was the community centre in the village I came from. I'm not sure what we were doing, but my partner and my yoga teach were there.  My yoga teacher was telling off my partner for taking LSD in his younger days... it was quite wired.. it then got very wired when suddenly there were 4 more people but they were tiny!



They came up to just above my ankle - then I couldn't work out if we were just totally huge or they were just really small. I was trying to make sure they didn't get hurt as they were so small I was concerned we might stand on them or knock them over.



Second dream was also about size. This dream had a giant dog in it, it was the size of a horse. I was inside an old aunts house, and was brushing the giant dog with 2 small brushes, one put on this white powder stuff and the other brushed it of again, the dog liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...