Friday 19 August 2016

Dream in a dream

Confusing dream last night, a dream in a dream... but not a fun one like I've had in the past.


I'm in a town I don't recognise, my kids and dog are with me. My cousins wife who I rarely see, is doing a dog class the following day and me dog and kids are going to attend.
In the evening I leave the kids and go to walk the dog.... It's not time yet for the class, and I've forgotten the dogs ball.
I go into what I think is a shopping centre to wait for morning. I lean on a bench and listen to the humm of the building and fall asleep.
When I wake up I'm in the back of a large articulated lorry.


I'm fairly disorientated as It wasn't what I expected, I decide I must have been mistaken about the shopping centre. The articulated is mainly empty and rattly it's light inside as the trailer is white. The doors don't fit properly so I can see out the back. We are travelling threw rural farmland, the farm stead's are small, and the fields are manually tilled. The countryside is beautiful the lorry slows as we pass threw a lane and a family jump into the back, they have darker skin than me and speak a different language. It's a mother and 2 girls, they are not happy that I'm there. I try to talk to them, find out were I am and were we are going but they don't want to talk to me. I make out from there conversation we are headed to Scandinavia...... I wonder how I will get a message back to the UK, but enjoy the amazing mountains we are passing threw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...