Friday 2 September 2016

Circular Time & A World Tree

 Yesterdays dream that I didn't get a chance to write up was another  time-loop.

It was was hazy on waking and I was in a hummm guild hall might be best description. . It was a place for our team. Our graves were there too. The dream was going back and forth in time ... in a ring .. of a lifetime. Doesn't make sense at all now but seemed totally understandable at the time.  Elements were a feature.



Last nights Dream


Beautiful dream, I'm in a magical conifer forest that stretches to a beach it's dusk and stunning, I sleep there and wake again and it's twilight I walk up and into the forest, the trees get denser and the sandy path turns to wood.
I realise I'm in giant conifer on one of it's branches the tree is huge with different worlds on it's branches all attached to a central trunk.
After that I turn elemental, swapping from fire to soil, and then air ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...