Thursday 29 September 2016

Visiting the Sun

I dreamed I visited the sun last night :)
I was in dark forest and he spoke to me asked me to come to him... I told him I wasn't sure how.
I he replied, I needed to find a puddle with the moons reflection in it and then jump in! :)
So I found a puddle with the moon shining in and jumped.
The sun was behind me, I couldn't look... I'd been made so I could hear and feel but it would still be to bright for my eyes to see.
I stayed a while being warmed and talking we talked about earth and tunnels (and the earth who was mother) - it was really nice! I felt like I knew the Sun intimately,  like a loving father the warmth felt like an embrace, as a human I was a beloved child of the sun & earth connected to them both, the sun wanted me to go up there so he felt less distant?


Other dreams from before were hummmmm more of awarness than dreams.
'I am a tunnel flowing' Flowing threw many dreams like pages in a book 'I am the back and forth' 'I am linking the pages' 'I'm a 'you' ne 'verse'' 'I'm the tunnel and the song, I'm the pages of a story'


Dream after was a big adventure, we were waiting for a ferry to travel north across the sea. - First we had to find box's to pack stuff in.... we were all running round hunting for box's before the ferry arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...