Thursday 22 September 2016

Ever changing veiw.

Dreams of.

A small island of sand, checking water & air quality (but really in space) - Doesn't make sense this morning.

Climbing into a blender.... and getting wizzed up??!!! Also, dosn't make much sense..... It felt like ones I was blended into a pulp I could reach further?

I was also in an Aunty's house (again, one of my mums sisters) I lived there for a bit when I was 18. It's a house I've drempt of before it's always vastly exaggerated though... writing this I've suddenly recalling a whole dream world that spreads out around this building that I've visited many times.

(Houses, next door,  Secret passages.  It's a house I lived in for a while and stayed at for 2 weeks ever summer as a kid)

Anyhooo .....In the dream I'm standing at the front bedroom window were I lived for a few months..... they view though - wow!
It's an ever changing landscape of mythical mountains, industrial space scape's, tracks, distant city's. It's ever changing, clouds and mist roll in and thin to reveal another different world, I'm blown away by the detail. My vision is mobile too... while I'm aware 'I' am standing in the window my site can leave me and travel into the landscapes for a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...