Saturday 10 September 2016

Bleed Threw Realitys Sunsets and Gay Lovers.

First night I've remembered dreams properly in days.

Started with sailing in a boat on a river of thought. When I woke it reminded me of the row your boat nursery rhyme. :)

Next up was a 'reality' game with a tree? a race to complete something.

- Magic world very green with a huge magic tree that has rooms and stuff in.
There had been a bleed threw of 2 reality's and there were giants and little people all in the same place - they were getting on fine but trying to separate the reality's again - I don't remember if I was big or small.
There is a beautiful male and female couple sitting on a huge pile of white fur's they are dresses like old stile native Americans and are important, I know them and want to go sit with them but know that it's not appropriate - we all acknowledge each other I go of into an ancient dark twisty woodland - I can fly.


I'm flying around in the dark wood it starts to rain.
There is a large static caravan in this wood, I go in, it's very busy and big inside, I can still fly so I float round over the people in there. We are waiting for the sun to return.
Amongst there are 4 men I know - in the caravan they are gay lovers - 2 of them are my brother and current partner. I'm floating above them and they are all nekid and I'm getting them mugs of tea :P ?????



- Next dream I'm cleaning a house out as the room needs to be used for a 'vote' to take place. I have a tortoise I need to care for, it was my grandmas (I've an egg from her tortoise to keep for when the her old tortoise dies) - The garden is full of kittens and puppies, I sit on a wall to watch the sun set.
???? what a wired night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...