Thursday 9 March 2017

Ewoks Reality Bombs and a Clock Tower

First dream before 1am was wired...   a plastic world and I'm planting a plastic forest.  Sucking things up with a black plastic hose. 

Next dream..

A game in a world with multiple species...  I'm part of their family's.  I change form dependant on who I'm with... sometimes I'm formless.   The main ones I recall are Ewoks we are small and furry and upright like teddy-bears.  (The teddy-bear avitar from Sundays dream perhaps?)
They live in what is like a cross between snow and a desert..  it's barren and cold, but overcast and there home is a bender built into hill side, the front is open and it's covered with old thick coloured fabrics...   lots of bits and bobs of tat inside and hanging from the supports. 
The living area spills out of the front onto the sandy ground, the floor is dirty coloured matting. 

There is a mother type Ewok and I'm one of her offspring too I'm visiting and it's good to see her again... we hug alot (it's furry :P)     She tells me 'To linger in our home is to perish with neither sustenance or light' she sends me away with a gift and a mission.   She goes to find the gift from the tat at the back of the bender.

The gift is a bottle of sterile saline the kind for infections inside is a hamster in clothing.   It's floating like a specimen in formalin.   I put it in my pocket and wish them good bye.... they tell me to return when the clock is at 6.   
I walk away from the camp and to a coastal bay,  on the shore hares and badgers appear running to greet me.  I smile and stroke them.

The bay is small and surrounded by rocks, underfoot is shingle and small pebbles.   I wade out into the water until it's up to my calves (not deep cause I'm short and furry) 
The water is full of starfish with trailing tendrils from their 5 points, the tendrils contain a psychoactive substance that causes hallucinations...   I can see my vision fragmenting into coloured fractals --(at this point a local friend appears on the shore and says you need to come out your getting stung) but I grin and go deeper into the trance. 

As the trance and hallucinations fade I'm in another world with another family, setting is a dark building this time tall green skinned orc like (not dissimilar to the Bogart I was a week or so ago)  the are bulkier though and taller and green very familiar.  It's great to see them again, I'm in a wispy form with no actually body.   They give me a 'reality bomb'   (I know these from many other dreams :P there fun!)   I've only been subjected to them landing on me, but this time I'm being given one to set off! :D      I'm instructed to use it in a town/city for maximum effect.   They show me a clock and tell me to return when the pointers are at 12.


I wake with the message  'The 'future' will be here in a second'  which makes me laugh.    

I bobble in and out of HH's for a bit...  there is an 70's looking school in Russia.  It's very basic, the floor is blue and I'm being asked what disinfectant to use to clean it.... It gets more dream like and one of my green orc friends appears to say goodbye.   Next 2 men come in wearing only thin black tights and start Cossak dancing I watch then cheer, we talk about communism and politics for a bit then left and right duality and balance...    There is a game of 'before time began.. and elder races'   I woke myself back up here coughing.

Last dream.

Another game....  this one starts with us entering the dreamscape from the front.    Like dolls placed into a toy town, me and male me split as we enter.    We have a potato man too he's at the top and is like a life bar!   Every time we fuck up the potato man gets kicked, beaten up, abused or eaten, it's game over when he's mashed.
Me and male me go separate ways the dream is split so I'm seeing where he's going and where I'm going like an overlay, but I'm also looking at scene as if I'm outside it looking at us both as dolls.

The dreamscape is like a town there is a path going up and one going down, male me sets of up and me down.   He's walking a path between neat houses with gardens and hedges going up and up.    I'm heading down into a harbour waterfront area of a seedy town.  It's rundown dirty there are grubby shops tattoo parlours, take-aways, taverns and cheep shows.... it's like a old fishing town turned tacky seaside town.  
I lose the vision of male me and potato man and get absorbed into the dream. 

I take a job as a make-up artist doing stage make-up for a drag type show.  
My ward/employer is the 'dwarf character I asked to marry me, I 'know' him by his black eyes and he 'knows' me...   but we stay in character for the sake of the game...    In the dream he's tall dark and sleazy he clearly fancy's me - I let him know it's not happening but when I put on his make up looking in his eyes is intense - and there is an obvious attraction but not the current game body.    Near the end of his life (he smashed his spud early on) I'm putting blue face paint onto him, the flirting becomes more intense.     He dies on stage. 

Out of work I leave the waterfront area and head towards the area where I know male me is.  It's a long way up and as I follow his trail it's lined with white fluffy feathery clouds...  the game world becomes dark and as I get higher I realise I'm moving threw dream layers and becoming more lucid...

I find male me outside of what is an epic looking building, its hyper real and almost cartoon like.  

It's like a mix between a church/clock tower/night club.   There is coloured flashing lights at the tall arched windows and banging techno, the building is black bricks with purple woodwork and the tower is huge going way way up in the air.  
It's set in a large area of grass like a neatly kept garden, and the building is lit from the grass by up-lights so it glows in against the blackness of the night.
I walk towards male me who's white and fluffy/feathery looking like the trail he's leaving... he kinda glows a bit -  too he shouts to me 'Did you get us killed then?'    Before I get close to him the door to the building opens and out walks the black eye guy in his new body!

He's an upright pirate dog, ginger furr and peg leg, a black hat with a purple feather poking out of it and a patch over one of his black eyes.  I laugh out loud when I see him he grins his dog grin and growls 'I knew, you'd come!' 
He picks me up in a cradle hold and carries me over the threshold like a bride  into the creepy-party building.   Male me kinda rolls his eyes and follows us in.   

Inside is also hyper real, there is a raised dance floor, lasers a long bar against one wall.
I'm plonked on my feet as black eye guy sweeps his hand round and gestures to the room.... he leads me to the dance floor introduces me to 2 females dancing and heads of again.    The dance-floor glows and the building is way bigger inside that out, it's hard to make out the purple arched rafters way above,  one of the women I chat to is a business type woman (it could possible be the same one I killed in a dream a while back)  Another female is intoxicated on the laying on the dance floor.  

Dog-guy appears around and wants to show me round, I tell him 'fuck of I'm dancing' but he's amendment.. so we float up to the celling.   We are up in the rafters, below the clock tower... above us the tower goes on and on, and below us is a hole too the same square shape it's impossible to see an end to either.

I tell him I know what this place is, it's the same as the 3 prisons side by side in this dream I had... It was a prison full of drugs, sex, games..  I flash a picture of it into his mind, then I show him the security around the buildings we are in.    He laughs, and flashes a picture into my mind of large red beds on a loft landing overlooking the dance floor and tells me 'We can fuck here too'    I laugh and  tell him 'Perhaps, you have to catch me first though'   
I drop, free-fall like a stone down the hole.... he laughs and follows...   we free fall for ages picking up more and more speed I let myself dissipate into a smokey form.. he copy's and we mix neither of us solid... just black shadowy smoke we pull up short of some lava at the bottom of the tower and start to fly up again, twisting in round each-other like a spiral whirlwind   - So fast, as we fly threw the church/rave we start to dematerialise that too so its falling away into nothingness    finally all that is left is the outline/skeleton of a massive clock and below it the outlines of cogs and a giant swinging pendulum 

I wake up. 


 I had a wired card experience later that day in the evening.   I felt like I should pull a card before bed, as I was shuffling I was thinking about Aleister Crowley  (It was to do with what the LLO books say about him over identifying with 'The Beast' archetype ect.   Anyway, I was thinking about the darker male aspect I've been working with over the winter as he's the 'devil' archetype in some ways   (

Last nights dreams was these 2 cards together.......   The clock tower in the dream too was also 'The Tower' card.   Which follows the Devil card.   The devil aspect was a dog rather than a goat but his was the animalistic side of desire.

Low and behold out of the 52 cards..  I felt I should pull 2 next to eachother.  One was 'The Devil'  only in my cards it's 'The big bad Wolf'   

Anyhoooo  It was really bang on, how threw integrating and accepting our darkest aspects is an important step on the path to love....  :)   and another reminder that I dream my self threw the hero's journey threw the archetypes each time a little deeper than the last!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...