Tuesday 21 March 2017

Tall Building & more Surgical Kits.

Monday's
First dream I was trying to get outside of the earth experience to ask someone about it :P

Next  A large school, part of it seemed quite military with people in boiler suits and some alien types among them.  I was with a small group we had 2 aliens and a few humans.. we were waiting for a class when another group came in, we moved out though as we were avoiding them for some reason.  Outside there was a tree, it still had no leaves and there was a cloud round it.  I picked up a bit of cloud and could hold it in my hands... it was small but very cloud shaped.  It evaporated again as my hands were warm. 

Tuesdays dreams.

First,

A race game.. We are crime solving and have furr and feathers.  We are also in fancy dress.  (Kro)  Pronounced more Kiro /Kuro   Had been kidnapped,  We followed him into a world of plastic books and bouncy castles O.o


Next dream.

A city, it's sunny... I'm in a white building it's very very tall with vaulted white ceiling edged with blue, there is a hole in the centre of the ceiling.   You have to float up to it.   I go up and threw, outside is a roof terrace that goes round the building.  It's amazingly high up and the view is beautiful, looking out onto vivid green grass and woodland.  People are chilling out there looking at the view and enjoying refreshments.  I go back down the hole and on ground level there is a blue swimming pool, I go for a swim.  
I get out of the pool and notice a waitress type person is upset, I go to her and hug her and she holds me and cries onto my shoulder, it's very tender.  She has wet long hair reddish hair, it's slightly wavy.
She holds me for a while crying in my arms.   Another female arrives and we walk together threw a glass door into an ultra modern white setting, they are now both wearing vet nursing outfits and we go into a scrub room..... 
It suddenly seems more of a job interview and they want me to work with them, while I'm telling them what experience I have I'm drawn to the long bench at the side it's tiered with many many deep narrow sinks, each has a surgical kit in soaking.   I stop telling them my experience and tell them I've seen this sink arrangement before in dreams.      I recall I was happy to work with them but I'd need bringing up to date on the surgical instruments.


Reminds me of this dream a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...