Saturday 11 March 2017

Darth V, Snowballs and partys.

First dream 1.30 was about nested reality's like layers of onion.

Second 2.30 I woke myself up laughing. 

The dream had a party atmosphere I had a big caravan and was holding a party, people from allover Europe were there.  Darth vader too (he was my Dad!)  he was a bit creepy and moody but was there cause he was my father.    The party spills out onto the street, we are on the outskirts of a city.   There is a big frozen lake and snow and we are skating and throwing snowballs... lots of kids there too.  

An ambulance arrives and we part ways to let it threw then keep playing, I wake up laughing when a snowball hits me in the face and goes down my clothes. 

Third dream.

Christmas party...  Dom x-partner is there, our GP Dr P (who in the dream is estranged from his wife and kids) Steve too.   The party is wired and kinda awkward no-one has much in common.   Leaving Steve gives me a lift... his car is wired 50's American but inside it's futuristic and it's self drive... also steering wheel is in the wrong place for the UK.   We are coming from the north into my main dreamscape   there is an amazing sunset (but the sun is setting in the east not west)   The sea is calm and is full of swan boats and gondelers with lanterns floating on the sea and in the boats
it's very romantic.     He wants to take Suzie so I offer to have the kids and take them all to the beach.  
At the beach I find a woman who's breeding bitch has been stolen and she's appealing for the person to took it to take good care of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...