Tuesday 8 November 2016

What are beliefs.

Toddlers been ill so he's been sleeping with me. 

 His mind feels like a vortex at night, I really don't understand it but I felt like I'd been in a mangle when I woke up this morning, I know he has lots of nightmares but I felt like I was being sucked into a black hole... possibly a result of his fever. 

Anyway,  I was aware part of me was asking about the belief filters (Me and a friend were discussing this) ....
I feel the reply was more to do with belief's generally.... the odd part was when I woke up I felt like the answers had been coming from Zak! the 2 year old who was snuggled in my arms.


Sooo It's wired...   As I'm aware of my self asking as if in 3rd person... inside and out....   I could see the answer as geometry! lol and it's complicated but also simple (It made total sense at the time too)

So what I wrote was ' We have to ask, to wonder, to know...       -   What we ask and why, will determine the answer given.....   

Then from Zak


'A point of reference, beliefs are a framework structure within which we can wonder.....     (This is also visual in terms of platonic solids and such things) 


Archetypes are more fixed...  think pre-programmed frameworks that we can use'


It was almost like I was seeing structured and unstructured thoughts O.o   It was hummmmm like a geometric use of mind.   *shrug*



Soooo....  my thoughts on this!   Hummmm,  I'm wondering how it fits with my current understanding, as when I've created or manifested in dreams I'm aware I use intention rather than thought/mind. 
  
I'm also remembering a dream teacher telling me I was hummmm errrrrr   Oh that I -  'lacked discipline' .... which I laughed at in the dream as I'm pretty unstructured, I remember just shrugging at them :stuck_out_tongue: 


Sooooo  uumm,   So are beliefs a structured form of creation?????


Will add the rest of the weeks dreams here.    Not many as didn't get much sleep.

-  

Swirly Lines in sand,  some straight and some rings or spirals.  Reminded me of Zen sand gardens.

Last night, I still lept getting woken and was going in and out of the same dream... recalls not great as I was so tired.  
`
There was a strange round wood building with lots of what seemed like catholic things going on.   It seemed a bit like a pirate inn atmosphere wise , but with people getting read last 'rites' and making deathbed confessions.   

It was strange but not unpleasant... many of the people were white Generals and there was a map of places they had taken over...   Like a world globe thing/or gaming map.

I'm an observer, or hummm I'm not sure what my role in the dream is.... I seem like an onlooker. 

So in this area there is a guy confessing (The DC is played by someone I know, but I think it's more a representation of hummm   upper-class/privileged white Eton boy)   ...  he's sad about stuff he's done.
He's played a role in domination of other country's and also abused others on his way up.  

He is dying? Or being reborn....  not sure which,  he's confessing as I think he was catholic.... the building is like a wood round house the people he are confessing too are unfamiliar in appearance and energy. 
A new experience is being arranged for this person and some are being chosen to play roles.   I volunteer  as I will be unaffected by abuse, in ways that others wouldn't be (I have a skill to dissociate and ground)    It's better I go as others are not ready for this, there is also an element of 'game' for me that others don't have.

I'm in a second dream inn  ...I am a prisoner with a male.    I have with me an beautiful carved wooden box, in it are tree seeds...   I can use them to open portals into other worlds.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...