Thursday 3 November 2016

More Dragons and Dream Sharing.

First an experience last night with cards.
I pulled one before sleep.
The 4 of Hearts or Cups.
I looked at the image first as I do.   4 is the number I see as creation/illusion/reality
It's the first thing with 4 points (dots) that can be flat or a shape...   It can be a pyramid,  flat like a square or it can be tolled like a tube!

It's a solid yet flexible number :D  It's a water card so is dealing with emotion...  Hummm but then water in my dreams is also Unity.    A drop, or an ocean small or all.

In the card the 'One' is separated from the 'Three'  No an individual not trinity connected to the whole?

I'd looked at the book meaning of this card and it didn't resonate... so I reshuffled the deck really well fanned it and picked a card   and lol    Same card!   *High Five Universe*   So this morning I'm contemplating the traditional image for this card, also the 3 and 1 and the contemplation (Buddha under Bodhi tree)



Sooo!  Interesting, as I don't feel my heart is broken in fact I feel full of love :D    I doo feel I've been working with Earth though... so prehaps it's time to let emotion into the party too...   Oh, could the 4 be the Elements again?    Hummm,  Yes I think, I've worked with mind...  spirit and earth (see tonight's dream) so next is water!  Oh... the crying under the tree this morning!   O.o   *giggles*   Ok, it was the right card after all!


So 2 Dreams.   

First is a Dragon dream  I'm not sure if this would have happened anyway or if this was brought on by contemplating trying the 'Earth Dragon' meditation as a dream.


Mid way threw the night I took the form of a long black serpent dragon wrapped round the world,   I climbed into it and kept swallowing my tail until I kinda of rolled myself inside out (like a rubber tube) shedding a dead grey layer of triangular scales & skin as I did...
This was a wired sensation.


(It's not the first time I've had a dream like this but I've never sheded scales before)   I also often dream of being a tube/tunnel

I felt very 'heavy' on waking (This could of been cause I also accidentally dream shared with daughter though)

I've been for a long walk and sit under special tree, and felt some energy shift in me and work up.   So feeling awake again now less heavy and more like I'm in the land of the living :)  

This was what I mentioned above,  I felt really 'heavy and sleepy on waking'  Like I couldn't wake up properly so went for a walk to  I was sitting with soul tree this morning it was beautiful and the sun was just peeping from round a tree opposite.  It was so beautiful and I felt so happy there...   I felt an 'energy shift'  lower left stomach and work it's way up & out I was crying a bit just cause the morning was so beautifully perfect :)   After this I felt much more awake.

Ooo, it's afternoon now I just pulled another card...  5 Swords, So if the cards were going round the medicine wheel Elements. , that fits with what would come after 4 cups!   


So my other dream was the dream share one.

It was wired, for some reason we were getting rid of Fay (Eldest daughter) I don't know why..   the dream was wired, anyway I'd suddenly realised that we couldn't get rid of Fay and I had to do something about it.... a woman was coming to collect her.

As I got down stairs, the first thing Fay said to me was 'Mummy! You were in my dream,  I wasn't wanted and was being sent away......   but you were on my side! '


O.o  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...