Tuesday 29 November 2016

Ice Spire

First dream was set in the middle east - I don't remember it to well other than the message.
'We came to watch fall the things we were instrumental in putting in place' 

There was also something wired like monkeys mixed in with people. 

Next the Ice Spire dream,


The dream starts in a dark frozen landscape, there is a blue light and lots of stars. 

We are on a thin frozen road/bridge it's old in style, with battlement walls.

It reminds me of the bridge we used to go over every-morning to high school, it's packed with snow and sparkling... the bridge is raised up so the landscape is miles below and hidden in the darkness.   It' rises steeply almost like a roller-coaster track




Above the road bridge at it's highest point hanging in the sky is the most mind boggling floating ice spire, it reaches miles up into the dark sky!   One side is frozen, the other rock or metal.   

It's is breathtakingly stunning and magical!   After the road rises to meet the ice-spire it drops away steeply into a dark medieval style village.  

We first approach the spire in a car I'm with Ian, the road is high slippy and steep and we can't take our eyes from the floating ice spire above... we have terrifying vertigo!  But the whole thing is visually amazing :D

Once under it I seem to lose Ian and the car and head into what seems to be the heart of the village there is an open tavern and  a very old forge, there is a huge fire, old style ale mugs and lots of amazing ancient tools..... it's warm and smelly in a nice way.   The flag stones are frozen I wander around and notice above the forge fire on the wall is hanging a broom stick.  

The people look in keeping with the era of the setting.   I leave the village to head back to the ice spire this time on foot.... the flag stones are frozen and the frost is making amazing 3d mandalas and picture images on the flag stones...... each is a frozen work of art sparking in the strange blue light.

I slip and slid over them, staying  low behind the old wall out of the biting wind, as I get closer to the bridge and the spire I can see a frozen waterfall and the bridge on one side is fragmented into floating stepping stones..    I think I had with me the broom from above the fire now.    As I'm looking around in awe as the all the amazing things the sun gradually starts to rise, to my left behind the wall.   

As it gets above the horizon, the water starts to melt and flow with the sunlight trapped inside it....  it looks like liquid fire flowing threw the ice :D

--

Next dream is set on the main-street in Seahouses... well a wired dream version of it.   It's also dark the sky is lit by wired lanterns made of stars and bed sheets they look like constellations the most obvious is shaped like a horse.

I have the keys to several of the shops,  I'm supposed to be looking after 3 of them, there are no customers as all the dream characters are going of to do other things...  they seem to be leaving me with keys as they go.    I'm in one shop sorting out lots of pick and mix sweets. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...