Wednesday 16 November 2016

More Giants and Strange Shaped Mud

Dreams were wired with hazy recall but I'm still ill and can't remember yesterday :P  so it wasn't surprising.

First I was seeing what was like a black and white line drawing of a forest, it looked a bit like one of them grown up colouring books.

Next I had a wired dream of a big hole being dug into the earth, the ground was wet and clay like.... at first it all crumbled into wired tall hexagonal shapes... hummm a bit like the Giants Causeway but made from mud. Then some human body was found in the bottom of it and it started filling with muddy water.
Next dream I was in a small room with 5 or 6 other people, we were preparing for a war. there would be us against 1000's I think we we did kung-fu or something like that.
As we were waiting in the room for the battle to begin we could see Giants coming, but they were giant children! The same proportions as my giants usually are so the humans that were coming to fight them reached to the child giants knees and thighs. The children were picking up the other army and throwing them of the path like toy soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...