Friday 25 November 2016

Valley Cottage and a Strange Male

The setting is a selection of buildings in a beautiful lush green valley.  I'm playing the roll of observer again, and I also need to keep a small fire burning there...  I can interact with the DC's at will.


The Buildings are a large farm house, then a log cabin on stilts this is were the main DC lives, she's female in her later 60's  Her house is having lots of work done builders are ripping the roof of the cottage to re make it. 

Below her in what's like a large yard, is 2 buildings, one is an old caravan, the other a big dark barn or storage shed, it has no windows.   In the shed there is an older male, he's not approachable as he's disturbed and very aggressive, he could live in the caravan but stays mainly in the shed.   Him and the female in the house on stilts don't get along though.

The female is trying to sort out her cabin for the building work, but she's a scatterbrain and it's annoying the builders that she keeps leaving things all over the place... large swirly patterned rugs, and cats and a dog ect.  

I was trying to help her to get things out of the way so they didn't get covered in stuff as the old roof came off.    

I was also observing the 2 males, lots of the dream I seemed to spend standing on the old roof as it was being torn away and enjoying the beautiful view and popping up and down to check the fire was ok.

I knew all of them DC's - though the setting and all of them are not familiar to me at all now. 
(The disturbed male seems to be the same DC who attacked me a few nights ago)    I knew he was aware I was close by but he chose to remain in the shed. 

The woman in the dream seemed to very much dislike the male and kept trying to antagonise him, at once point I noticed her creeping down to the outside of the caravan and taking a dump on the ground right outside the door!  :P  lol  


-
I'm wondering if she's the same female aspect that was in the dream last night being H.. Clinton? 

And if these could all be tied to the soul fragment that I found in the bathroom that tried to intimidate me??


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...