Tuesday 15 November 2016

Falling Oak Leaves and Ginger Root Ladies

First dreams were of swirly spirally patterns leaves and orangey colours and owls too, visually really nice and very relaxing :)





First dream,

Setting is a strange glass hotel/hospital/school, I've just given birth but I don't seem to have a baby....  So I'm just waiting,
 
I'm waiting on a second female who's in labour to birth her baby.     There are many strange book stands, they are spiral but the books are stuck on them so they are impossible to read.

I know the Teacher / Wizard of the glass building he's a friend and he's given me a massive bunch of keys,  I've forgotten the codes that go with them so I hang the keys up and close a window as I want to go for a swim.  

I head out and down to the ocean which is amazing awesome and stormy with huge waves....  I remember that I'm going deep and won't be back for a while so I have to take some things I have back to keep safe the salt water will erode them.    They have to stay safe as I know I'm going deep out into the sea and far away.

Zak wakes me having a nightmare...  

I must have gone back into the dream as I do remember being in a huge Ocean swimming down and down and playing in the waves.


((Hummm,  thinking about this - Zak often wakes me at times like this in dreams, he also hated me swimming in the sea at Dorset and screamed his head off until I came back out of the water. --   There is something about the sea that makes me just want to go out into it and just keep going :P ))




Next dream was a dancing ginger root, like a massive curvy smiley old woman, and another that was a horseradish root, they had no faces but I could communicate with them......    I think meby that's what I need for this illness Zak's given me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...