Saturday 26 November 2016

Underground... making a person.

- I got woken up lots last night so all dreams are broken up. 

Me and Male me are in what is like an underground station, (we are young kids) it's dark the ceiling is low and it's very crowded with people all in groups going to different destinations.   We are there because we are homeless and are wandering around...  I find a place with some dogs that keep vanishing and 100's of tiny baby rats that look more like ants.



A large fish tank filled with lovely fish but it has a plug hole in and the plug keeps coming out....    every time I fill it back up the plug pops out again, I'm trying to keep the fish alive and find something to keep the plug in... I'm also aware that I'm going to run out of hot water to keep the fish warm.


Next dream I'm in London I'm looking for a new home, I have some bits of paper with property's on them, I'm going to live with a guy who was a friend.   (male me) but I'm meeting him at the property.

I start of in a wired cul-de-sac with lots of glamorous elderly women all standing round the side of the road, they are waiting for a bus.  It's a very wired sight. 

I walk threw the city and find a different bus that takes me to a lighthouse - it's an inn.  The keeper is grumpy, the inn is filled with northern men drinking.  They think they are funny but they aren't I leave.

Next I find a red bus, it's taking me were the new property it is in the 'French district'  ??

-  Sundays dream (This is wired)

This is such an odd dream!!

I'm in an outdoor class, we have a project for a ritual thats going to take place. 
Project is we have to make a small person with a weapon, what we have to make them from are tissue paper, sausage meat and a carrot!

I've got my 'person' in mind so hop about into a few different worlds before I start looking for inspiration and also looking for a little raptor for her to ride on.  

Her weapon is going to be a carrot sling shot.     The world I find her raptor in has floating islands and massive temple complexes.  I don't go into any buildings I travel the ground with giant bouncing hopping steps.    The raptor is about 1ft high so is easy to pick up and carry back.

I get back to the first dream area to put together my person & her weapon. 

I'm working on a desk on a hill, down below me I can hear some people talking.
There is a garage built into the hillside below me and a yard there.   I see this in my mind as I'm concentrating on the small person I'm making.
The people talking are 2 brothers they are busy moving some old furniture into storage in the hill shed. 

One of the brothers has a robotic voice, like the things people have when there vocal cords are damaged.  I know he's an x solider too.    They notice me up on the hill and ask if I'd like a cup of tea!

So the one with the robot voice brings me up a cuppa and I talk him threw the small human I'm making.
 
Second dream, 

A massive ritual is happening,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...