Friday 7 August 2020

A Way Back Home.

Start of the night was very similar to last night almost a follow on.

I feel high out or deep in... lol both and nither I guess.

Just a tunnel... Dryad me is there too we are triangulating to move using oversoul only my perspective is now more from the oversoul and the Dryads feel like puppets on strings!

This was wired :P It was fast and slow at the same time, all and nothing. A Break in Break out Break threw!

It's like having a really wind view.   More of the tunnel tube entity things connecting. A 'Soul name' This was the one that was written on my hand but it's still out of reach.      (Archetypes in pairs) wake at 333



As I wake I hear the song





And that my story is like The story I'm writing... is like 'Oversoul 7'  Just checked and this is also based on the Seth stuff.   (It's playing with the archtypal mind) 

Next I'm in a wired dream Roz is there too and she's sending me a live recording of a gramaphone a kitten and a blue flashing portal.   She's not in the vid. 

Then people are vanishing in groups of 6-7 but it's not being reported.

Last part.

Main dream area and NOW

Then I just keep hearing the same thing over and over and over.


I've just got to do this while I'm listning, I don't want you people to miss me.

I've just got to do this while I'm listning, I don't want you people to miss me. 

I've just got to do this while I'm listning, I don't want you people to miss me. 

I've just got to do this while I'm listning, I don't want you people to miss me. 



-  At this point I could have gone into WILDs but the sun was rising and I got up to go and run instead :) 

One of the Dryad dream's -   And then last nights wirdness.

It's so wired how this is the dream Inka took me back to so he could show me that my book charachter was allready watching even though it was 4 years ago and I had no idea that I'd write a story or that she'd turn out to be an alien!  😀😀


Ohhhh and here  in so many dreams I've told myself I'm in a story but it's not written sequentially - I think I broke my brain again! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...