Tuesday 11 February 2020

Time Jumping Dream

First dream was a double-decker bus.  Wired inside, not many windows and white partitions - I think it had a bathroom too.  Can't remember much else.


Second Dream. Swimming in deep water in either a huge pool or sea.  On each side are massive cliffs.  A narrow channel of water, the dark night the sky seems very far away...  it then merges into almost a shop/superstore but the water goes up and around and into it.  People are shopping but I'm swimming in the water watching from below.


The third dream jumps about in time but set in a large stately manor house.  At first, I'm there investigating a haunting/ghost.  The building is empty and dark and there is an energy/ghost there that scares people.  It's around a staircase ornate wooden caved that comes from a landing 2 ways.. like splits.  Fancy and beautiful but the house is derelict now and the energy there is angry and jagged. 

I go back threw time to hummm 1920-30's ish.  'Flapper' style.  The house is buzzing constant party and drink and social events.   I'm the wife of the 'ghost'  he's alive and my husband.  I'm sometimes in the wife's body and sometimes observing them.   I'm blond and flapper style, with the wired hats, he's dark-haired and 'smooth'  - we argue a lot and drink a lot, it's fun too.  He died there falling/jumping from the balcony and he has hung about there angry since.    I'm jumping threw times, before... after during.    I was very lucid too, I could speak to the couple as a 3rd person as well as experience being them... we were viewing the events of there life there.    I 'fly' with them too - remind them how to do it, (This was like the clock tower dream black/white smoke twisting and weaving in and out of each other and up and up and up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...