Wednesday 5 February 2020

Modern Underground Place and An Odd Arrest.

1st Feb

A city below ground, it's ultra-modern - nothing like I've seen on earth.  There is an underground shuttle/tram that moves people around and also these floating bubble/vehicles.  They follow the tram network but only hold one or 2 people so are faster.    They are metal and glass, forming a bubble once shut, I think they were magnetic - but they floated above the track moving quickly.

The 'trains' also float above the track, are longer bullet shapes also white/glass silver metal.  Everything is very clean, almost sterile. 

Lots of labs, with hazmat type of suits.  Kitchens, Bathrooms also hummm surgical. 

5th Feb

My first recall is being on a very flat plain it's warm and very dry the air is dry it's not somewhere that gets much rain ever.   I'm at some large single-story dwelling, it's big clean and modern, has a pool and it's deliberately in the middle of nowhere.   I'm quite lucid and the detail is really clear. 

I'm with 2 men, they have a mob/criminal feel and I'm hiding.  One smells strongly of cigaret smoke, they both ware dark clothes and I'm short compared to them I'm looking at there chests when I speak with them.  I don't speak their language so they are just talking to each other and mainly ignoring me.

I have a warrant for my arrest in 50% of jurisdictions.  I can't remember why but I had a feeling of being out of places to hide and the net closing in on me.   Felt inevitable.  The guys I'm with don't know the full extent of who I am, but they know I'm trouble and wanted they arn't happy about me being there.

It feels like the US in some ways....  yet the police/ambulance also seemed like the UK. 

There is a pool on the estate and I go for a swim while I'm waiting.   I swim in my pants and am doing lengths when suddenly there is a cow in the pool with me, it has on it's back a firework that's been lit.  I can see the fuze getting shorter and singing the animals fur so I swim over splashing water trying to put the firework out.  

Next, there are fire brigade and police, ambulance too.  (I've been dragged out of the water)
I'm out of the pool wet and wrapped in one of them metal / shiny blankets.   I've got my back against a fire engine and it's dark but for blue flashing lights. 
I'm wearing handcuffs and there are police on both sides of me with bulletproof stuff on..... again I'm not tall, I could see the stuff they had all clipped to their vests.   It was a big operation, I was one of the first to be arrested it was going to be a long night for the crews and I was being checked over. 

They wanted me to make a statement my head was wired/fuzzy and I felt very tired.

 -

Other dreams which were just very visual, vortexes of water, like bubbles swirling and I could travel them to go back into the pool dream and replay it.   Felt in lots of places at once,  that wired dark version of the lane too.   Shirly and her mum moving lots of stuff out of there house, massive old stage sets amdram stuff.  Painted buildings, houses like panto stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...