Sunday 16 February 2020

Weekend's Dreams and an Odd Entity.

Friday 14th

(In family work)

I'm in an unfamiliar family home with lots of children some live there some don't.  There was a large room, with a sofa down one wall.  I think I might have been in the house before in dreams. 
I pick up a toddler girl who has tripped and give her a hug and put her down on the floor again.

The second dream is also with young children - it's in an infant school I don't recognise but Jilly was a teacher there.  The children are putting on shows/performances they have some incredible outfits and costumes.  I'm amazed and saying to Jilly, wow look at all the costumes.   Some of the kids are in blue soldier outfits and there is an incredible outfit for an orange hairy elephant (Mammoth meby)   I see kids feet poking from under it but it's so lifelike and animated it makes me laugh.  Another kid is a Dog there was a real 'fun' vibe.

Sat 15th

In a big urban area with such a strange mix of dwellings and buildings, shops and houses.  Some that had been knocked down and rebuilt but with parts of the old buildings showing threw.  It was such an odd miss-match of styles.   It's the typical not night not daylight type of place.  I felt a little out of place and not all that comfortable in an ally with 'local's' moving around. 

I'm with Josh and Zak and we go into what is like an old fashioned furniture shop.  It's selling a mix of stuff in this big showroom.  We are sitting on a sofa for sale when an 'entity' approaches us.

Not like anything I'd seen before.   It's peach/pink light colour about the size of a child's football when all stretched out.  It's made of delicate membrane cones that seem to be connected in the centre so like lots of cones all coming from a centre to make a ball shape.... it floats and moves in the air as if it's underwater (think jellyfish) shimmering/breathing/dancing.

It reacted to peoples energy field so behaves and moves differently when it's close to each of us.  The boys like it and it bounces around them bumping into them....  I wasn't sure about it,  found it interesting but also a bit icky.  
As we were leaving and I felt obliged for some reason to take it with us.  We stood to leave and I reach out to touch it thinking meby I can drag it along with us.    On contact, it senses my aversion to it and drops to the floor like a wet rag.  I was surprised and realised how powerful our intentions/energy is.  Woke here. 



Sunday 16th



Back at my Grans house again, this time I'm in the bungalow.   (Woke and went got up to feed kittens to stop them walking on my face then back into the same dream... )
I'm alone in her house... I've banked the fire and made a cheese sandwich in the kitchen - I'm sitting at her table looking out to sea and waiting for a bus that's going to come down and turn at the grass ring. 

(Feed cats here) 


I'm still at the house, but I'm reacting to the food I've eaten.   I go into the bathroom and my lips have turned red, a ring around them, they are itchy and swelling and feel strange.  Kids are with me now and rather than a bus it's a male who is coming.  Driving from the south.  (Had a father/lover vibe)  possibly male me.  I call an ambulance and tell them I'm in anaphylaxis, I can feel my eyes getting wired and my airways closing.   It's moving across my brain from right to left too tunnel vision, I'm looking out of the window to the sea and it's dark and my vision is tunnelling more.  

The next part seems to split so I'm experiencing lots of 'endings'  one I'm laying on the floor in the dark I can feel the heat of the fire.   Another Josh brings me inhaler but instead of Ventolin it's filled with seawater, another I leave the house with support from 2 women and walk am dragged threw the wet streets to meet the ambulance/car (I can only see lights in the dark) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...