Friday 28 February 2020

Wired Male Energy and Strange Cat.

27th Pheonix in dreams again then a big tent/marquee with old toys and teddys in, needs to be packed up but the rain won't stop.
28th Feb

The first dream is a ghost. or that wired invisible energy.  The room is a guys room, it's full of tech, PC's & shelves. 
In it is an energy that's behaving like a sex pest.  Aggressive, male energy... rubbing against me and trying to have sex, but I can't see it.  Just feel it - It feels like lots of men I've known and not known.  Just a sort of toxic blocky feel of someone pushing unwanted sex on someone.  I keep telling it no and trying to shove it off but it's persistent.   I grab the invisible penis that keeps shoving it's self against me and wank it off aggressively all over the tech crap in the room.   I think I end with now would you fuck off.  Wake and it's 4.44

Go back to sleep, the second dream I'm in one of them huge rooms I sometimes find myself in it's filled with 1000's of people.  There are roll mats on the floor and people are sleeping, or chatting or milling about in groups.  Some people are having sex, or playing card games.  Rowena is there and Jack and a neighbour others I know and many that I don't.  I have sex with someone we seem to be just all chilling there.  (It's like one of the rooms I sometimes use to get into a joint sleep space)

I find myself in a hospital robe on a trolly bed (I think I went to sleep in the last dream) I'm chatting to a young black male nurse/dr.  I think he was a nurse, we are chatting about running and Asthma on the bottom of the bed is a big old black cat, it's very sick and ill-looking but active and interactive.  It's covered in abscesses and boils and has odd gill bits that blow up when it breathes like a fish/tode - The guy pushes my trolly out into a big garden with very vivid green grass and over to a family of what look like white American 'hillbillies'  they have on worn working clothes and overgrown hair look poor they are chatty and they know the cat. 

I get of the trolly and walk over to a large pond on the green lawn, it's ornamental and built up with a brick wall around it.  Inside are 100's of green baby frogs, some still have tails... in another part of the pool small toads are swimming upside down, they have yellow/green undersides with strange geometric markings on them - they are oddly symmetrical. 

The ill cat reminds me a bit of this dream..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...