Friday 21 February 2020

Moutain Erupting and a Scab.

Massive machine mountain ( Was playing zero dawn before bed again :P)  Anyway it wasn't so machine as a mountain, and volcano at that it spat stuff out.  Balls, like bowling balls but also smoke and molten metal.

We know there is going to an eruption and I'm trying to tell people it will be worse than they think, but not being listened too.  The setting is green fields, with this rock mountain with minecarts/tracks coming out of it...    Then beside it is an old fortress/castle ruin where the others think will be safe.  Behind the fortress is errrr a landscape along the lines of the image. 



In the castle fortress type thing, there are people and horses, but it's not far enough away from the mountain erupting to be safe.  I'm trying to get people to move to the safe zone but they feel safe in the castle.   I stay with them as I know they will need help. 

Once the mountain kicks of and hot metal is spitting all over and burning them where they are....... they are panicked and freaked, horses running among them too they are ready to listen  - I rally and lead them up away from where they have trapped themselves and onto the hummm sulfa pools meby, I don't have a name for them.  

I wake and pee then go back into the same dream space, The people are freaking out.... 

Trapped in the space and burning in the thing that they wanted to protect them.   So I open a wall at the back and we go out once we have moved from the safe area we head threw the pools and we are heading back into an urban area with more people.     I'm with Jo&Jon and we are walking threw a more urbanised area they are asking how I knew...  I tell them slightly exasperated  'We all know, I just listen'   -  They think I'm some sort of guru and ask for insight and I tell them it's easy really... 'just don't be a dick' 

In an urban space that is now very crowded, I can fly I'm with another female friend - We can see the burnt area from above and the area we moved people too.  we are in is more modernised and has robots.  Me and my friend are making our way threw a trash yard.  I ask her is this with us, she replies  'nah'  I say 'ofc that would be way too easy'  So we try to avoid the automated bots who run the trash to areas where it's melted down, flying low over the facility.    We get cornered by one and I kill it so it doesn't raise the alarm. I rip it's head off. (don't enjoy this at all but is wired to be in a robot dream where I'm not terrified)
We get out of the junkyard and are walking threw dirty urban area the population is a mix of humans, machines and hybrids, we are finding our way about. 

A dance/rave is happening.  Various gangs are going and the leaders of different groups (males of different races) go barefoot  - they trample their own shit before going to the rave O.O  then they dance their space and territory in patterns and with the shit on their souls.  I was also barefoot, and thinking...  ewwwww - but I like dancing... so I'll go dance barefoot anyway. 

After the dance we are back at the ruins, where the volcano erupted there is a mountain with a metal and rock 'scab'  Scab is the best word I can use, it's like a crust of metal and rock the mountain has formed so it can heal a wound within. 

The people are taking photos and selfies of themselves in front of the scab and hacking bits of as a memento and I'm watching from the air above.   I can see train tracks from my vantage point. 

Other dreams were of a skinny red double-decker bus (Like the night buss in harry potter, and also a bike ride from the coast inland in my main dream area) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...