Wednesday 12 February 2020

1960's Dreams.

The first dream I lived in a flat above a shop in a town, I was selling and experimenting with psychedelics & piercings. 

Next dream -

I've arrived by train to a place I'd been living.  (Residential school/lesson) I go into a shared dwelling where I had lived and am looking threw the cupboards there.

It's 60-70's style, mid-century - lots of orange and wood.   The room has a high up long horozontal window that lets in light but not much view. 
There were 3 beds and wooden arm/easy chair by each and a vanity unit/desk. 
There is a kitchenette type of area along one wall, with a sink and some storage and I'm looking threw at things I used to own.
The new occupants are all female and one comes in and asks me if I'm lost.

I tell her I used to live here last year and just came back to get something.... though I didn't really want or take any of the stuff. 

Then I want to say 'Jane' appears (Drug councillor from A level Halls) she's younger than when I knew her. She's in her early 20's her clothing fit the 60's too and she's one of the early hippies. 

It's lovely to see her, she's staying here and we hug.   While we are hugging I get that thing again that's been in a few dreams of late...  very very high sky only this time it's layered like an onion and we are all on all of the layers - We are both viewing sharing the same vision and understanding of 'finding a level'  (This was like interactions we were sharing in other realities

As I'm leaving I say to the girls. 'Enjoy! time here is precious and goes so fast' 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...