Saturday 8 February 2020

Outside Camps & a Split Sky.

8th Feb

The first dream I'm out at night.  It's a place with a feel of a music festival or summer fair.  Warm evening, the fun has stopped and people are asleep on the grass in groups.  Embers of campfires and moonlight show the shapes of sleeping people rugs and blankets.  It's oddly timeless too. 
I was surprised that everyone was asleep.  
Leave there and walk threw a big gated green space, a garden of a big house or an old gated town park - It's still night and I'm still alone. 


I go into a wired stone pavilion with domes and openings in the roof.  (Not really like anything I've seen before)   I look up to the night sky and when I do the sky is moving so fast I'm falling sideways till I hit a wall.   I was disorientated so stay on the ground to look up again. 

This is visually amazing, and pretty indescribable.  It's like the sky has been ripped apart and I can see layers of the atmosphere or something....    if the sky was like a layered jelly and it had been cut and pulled apart.   In the middle is grey but alive.    I was just kind of in awe of what I was looking at.

-
Running threw a dark forest, it's so dark or I couldn't open my eyes and the ground is very wet.  I've got bare feet and they are sinking into the mud, the sharp bits of twig and stones in the mud scrape at my cold feet - I grab a tree to help me threw a wet patch and the tree is burning.  Like a log on a fire, it doesn't burn but crumbles when I grab it. 


Next dream I'm outside again, this time I'm with a group.  A gypsy traveller feel.   Painted carts and caravans, craftsmen and tinkers.  A woman making outfits for a dance from coloured beads.  I'm friends with a guy in a green waistcoat making a small shelf from reclaimed wood.   Children are learning a dance that they will do in the beaded clothing.  Music too.  It was friendly, I had cards read for people, but I was helping to sew the beads for the outfits. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...