Monday 21 September 2020

Darkness, Holly & Yew!


Lots of dreams of darkness and waiting. 

Wake at 333


Feelings of dark/warm/metal. 

My recall wasn't good It was another of the big metal places, dark very low red/warm light had the feeling of a ship/vessel no idea what was outside it.

I liked it there though I was mainly alone but I'd had a convo with my Dads cousin so this was male stuff dream I guess - that fits. Felt connected to the beacon dreams too.  


Another dream in main dream area, there had been a conversation in the newsagents again but I can't recall what. I was sleeping in the garden of main dream house first the front garden where it was light and then the back garden where it was dark. I was awake in the back garden though, talking to my bro who was there too. We dismantled an old bench burning the rotting wooden boards, I felt guilty he'd have to sit on the ground to smoke now but it needed to go.

-In the front I was waiting and sleeping... the car filled with Blue & Yellow is there still.


Next dream starts in a very strange place, it's also like a hub feeling of nothing much outside, tall ceilings with vents/fans air systems... Not windows metal or plastic walls and very busy too. I don't recognise anyone a guy points up to a toy yellow duck/chick he has thrown way up and is stuck on the pipework.

I am there alone waiting again, I'm going to train/learn something medical/surgical but the lessons not starting yet, I have 2 pairs of medical gloves that I've been sent there is a place I will stay while learning too with some other females who will be taking the same lesson. I use the hub to reach them.  

Once with them again we are waiting this time it was a house, Roz me and another female... there was lots of 'timing' stuff all night.   


We were to put on both pairs of the gloves at once.... my gloves had been opened too early and they wouldn't be sterile anymore so I think I binned them - I was still going to attend the lesson though - I think they were more for our own protection anyway. Last part of the dream I jump back onto the hub place.


It's not like a hospital it's all metal and dark again, no windows. Hummmm maybe like a building made from a mishmash of shipping containers might look. I'm on a low bench in what is a little like a scruffy locker room waiting and the person who will train us arrives I'm rendering her as a nurse I knew. 

I'm alone with her and excited, she is exited too they will train us practically as we go along it's fun - she doesn't mind I lost my gloves and is happy for me to just scrub.   




--


From last night before sleep I randomly remembered a name popping up in a couple of dreams and searched it.  


1)

2) 

 Hehe Inka ;) The thing that stood out was how both of them also have reference to Holly!   Holly Ogham   'Should have protected yourself, Witch' 😈 Heheh Lord of the flys 😆.... 'Parasite in your case bitch' 💜  What's with this dream??   'Trash shoot'     Oh the dream?  Errrrrr This one... wow fox again too.  Oh this is to do with us not being popular or on a side -  Oh, the temple dream.  I wish I could recall this better when I'm awake!  'Thats why you team Ren, humans learn to trust'.



We didn't come to dance in light, We didn't come to know what's right.

We came to fall in and we came to play, follow breadcrumbs and live for the day.  

Feelings your compass, heart is our home, when not troubled by fear threw darkness we roam.  💚


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...