Thursday 28 November 2019

Clash Dream and Dieing Fox.

First dream was real-time clash of clans. 

This was fun, buildings were being pulled apart and rebuild real-time as they were updated.

It was a big long dream with 2 factions.  I was building cannons and putting them on stilts around a pond I was with a bunch of other people from our team all trying to improve our base.

Second dream

This jumps around it's a series of scenes with no real story... I'm more of an observer. 

Another very long dream this is a version of Aunty Sheilas.   The main road is a road/rail/river with the 3 all together.  I'm seeing this above like a map. 

The roads runs in the same place - and goes threw to town (This is the same layout as normal for this dream zone)  In the town there is a lack of housing, it's really run down.  I'm suggesting that the empty brown site and empty shops are converted into shared and communal spaces. 

There is an old kitchen, 70's style but like new.   Sue & David used to have it but now it belongs to Ian's uncle Jon.  It's a really interesting style. 

Another part of the dream I'm looking down on similar victorian buildings. They are small terraces arranged into blocks with square 'commercial' units every few houses.  These are decorative too, made of old red brick with wrote iron fences and removable covers.  One is selling newspapers, another is to repair cars.

I ride on the river in an old tire, it floats...   there are 2 tracks one for trash and I go down the trash one alone, at the bottom is a guy who collects rubbish is nice and asks me what I have, I give him the tire and an old black blokes shoe. 

A children's home, the children are being taken and 'married' they are way too young.  I'm aslo in a big pool where children are learning to swim.

People from home (main dream area) are here too..... they are 'broken'  or not good, some are drunk, others just laying staring into space or adults laying with children.   -  It's 'messy'  I feel sad for them. 

An old man comes to get me - he tells me he has seen a fox in a garden and wants to go back and see it.  I walk with him past run down messy stuff.   Threw a house where cats run threw the building in front of us, they are dirty like street cats.  I hope they don't scare the fox of as the old man is keen to see it again.

As we come to the garden entrance we are met by a boy I know (he's been in other dreams recently) He's is early teens, has no home, strangely unmanaged shoulder-length brown hair and warm brown eyes. 
I know him deeply and I know he's come to meet a girl here (I think another me)  .
I see her in my mind to (a green/blue knitted jumper and red/brown short dredded hair) 
I smile at the boy sadly and love him deeply I let him know she's not here - only me. 
He has his fox/wolf with him.   The animal is in a very bad way with open wounds, and cancerous hard lumps - dirty and maggoty I know he smells vile but I can't smell it - my heart is breaking for the boy and I go to the fox who puts it's head on my leg I kneel down to let it lay on me to die.  I motion to the boy to come over but he can't - It's too much for him and he backs away relived that the animal is in my care and ashamed he can't stay.   I tell him I won't leave him (the fox).  I know that the old man is also the boy, he came to get me.    The fox/wolf dies in my arms. 


I wake from this dream (shouty baby next door)

When I go back to sleep again the boy/man comes back to me to thank me.  He says 'Few can show that level of compassion in life - goodbye'  

I wake up, wonder what the time is as baby isn't crying.  It's 555




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...