Wednesday 27 November 2019

Too Full Kitchen, and a Needle in my Nose

Nov 27th Dec

Bathroom in stone close, I'm on the window sill trying to open / look out of the window.  I get the window open.  I'm painting, on the window, there are huge bottles of perfume.  I'm frustrated with them, I've been given them but I don't like perfume - it makes me sneeze and have a headache... but it seems wrong to bin them. 

-

Next is a dark forest with Ender men in the woods.  They have a different name here but I can't recall it.  I'm with a fox, dog and bear.

-

Next a strange very overfilled kitchen there is barley any surfaces but many many cookers.. so many that the doors don't open well. 

A fire glows with a purple flame and I know it's a portal but I can't remember how to open it. 

A cave leads to the sea, I also have a needle up my left nostril that hurts, I'm trying to get it out and do eventually. 

There is someone I know who had lots of money (I could have been like that, but it wasn't right for me then)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...