Thursday 21 November 2019

Nov 19 Week 3

21st Nov.

First dream - With other Andrea, lots of milk & cups of tea on a hillside. 

Second dream - A long fun dream set in a city.    Starts in a bedsit or 3 bedsits in one building.   I have a small tiny room, downstairs is a bigger one that 2 parents and a young baby live in - I think the bigger one had been mine, but we swapped as was ok with smaller. 

I go out into the city, I have a boyfriend we are young under 20, the other dream charachters are young too. 
We are all quite chavy, my boyfriend has dark blond hair and a tracksuit.  We hang around a supermarket carpark, one of my friends has been chained to the trolleys by a security guard and we are showing her how to wiggle free. 

We got arrested at one point but released again, dream had a huggy playful vibe to it.  The city had some kind of festival happening - I think Ian was there too and he wanted to see the lanterns.   We were trying to get there but the central city had a wall around it, and we were on the outside of it.  I kept floating up a bit to see if I could find a route around.

There was a street stage with a talk or show going on and we stopped there for a bit to watch.   After a while, we saw the fire lanterns in the sky and kept moving on towards them.  They were grey and red. 

A shop we go into is wired - it's like a 7/11 store but like an Ersher painting so the stairs and floors don't meet.  It's confusing and makes us laugh.

-  When I wake up dream dust is really organised. 

22nd  Nov

Shelia's/ Auntys / Female side dream.  " dreamscapes merged, it's Sheila's house but the Glebe is the coast. 

In the dream there is a long corridor and the beach/sky sea is all beyond the window.  Dark grey & moody. 
Was a wired dynamic of 'owndership'  

23rd Nov

A school/ military - but very free.  It's an ancient town/city we are there learning.  A battle is coming and we are learning the rules of engagement. 

The building we protect archives, we win if we protect them.   Our skills are wired, phasing/shielding/time moving. 

We play with reality to battle.   We can also use a psychedelic, this is a cheat mode - but ok.  It helps us to use our abilities under stress.  - Feels like a superpower.


Nested, Humans/Angels/Dragons going back & forth. 

Waiting on a chopper.   Someone is hurt, we give directions.    Ian orders pizza then is angry as others start it.  I'm 'embarrassed' by him. 


24th Nov

A water dragon to angel then to pink - like Russian dolls all nested. 

Country village with windy streets and lots of trees.  A country fair - dancing and thi chi taking place.  A big basket full of apples. 

There is also an ultra-modern building - white with PC's & lasers.  Very different from the other dream stuff.

25th Nov

Michael Vets / Floors - A massive building, each floor is a different colour.

26th Nov

First dream is in a forest/house.. it' like the floor plan for a huge house but the walls have crumbled, old stone covered in moss.  Now no more than waist-high. 

Trees grow threw floors the rooms are still functional with beds, tables bathrooms. 

Many people are living there it's comfortable - local people, all doing their thing but in the forest together.

-
A strange unfamiliar city.  I'm in an industrial area, there is a large raised train line on a bridge and I'm at a coach dept.   Lots of identical coaches are lined up filling with people to the left of the busses in the distance is an old castle type of building or an old bank, big stone architecture.  In front of that is a huge metal fence with yet more busses they are huge way to big to go on the roads we have.

Behind to the right are large prefab/mobile science labs.   They are on stilts can be moved on huge lorry transports.    They are sealed and on stilts for contamination reasons (Oh, I'm remembering another dream where I'm in one of these working on stuff - they are dark inside, with lasers. 

I get onto one of the coaches, I'm travelling as 3 people.  Me and 2 males - not human and all different, the smaller male makes noises like a chime ball.  We are going to travel in the front of the coach next to the driver and the door.   We have a sort of bed on the dashboard... facing backwards towards the others on the bus.  I'm in the middle, the male with the chime head is laying on my left with his head on my chest chiming he's blue. The other male is chatty and on my right.  We are talking to the others in the bus too.   We have large glasses of cold creamy milk -  A Scottish guy in a kilt is telling me how he likes bacon on his porridge.

Last dream,   More crumbled buildings floating above a floor covered with elephant poop.  Then I'm in a metal wire yard a large queen bee lands on me, she's huge and brown and black striped... different colour and shape to any bee I've seen before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...