Sunday 1 December 2019

Water Tube & a Forest Stream.

Friday 29th Nov

2 bedrooms with a sea near close.  I'm in one room and rach in the other.. between the 2 rooms are a funnel water/tube lift. With small sinks/ponds of seawater.

Dom there too we are in bed.  I try to send a squid thing down the tube to Rachel but it doesn't fit I carry it down to the sea to let go.

Sat 30th Nov

A shallow wide stream in woodlands.  I'm with lots of people who's names all begin with J.  Jilly, Jack, Jo, Jon & James.  


The stream is clear with sand and pebble bed and shallow banks.   Above some construction, workers have flattened an area of forest and concreated it, there are metal fences around the area.  Bits of concrete and tar are coming down into the stream and we are trying to get them to clear up or move the fence so we can clear up - They won't and are rude and unhelpful.    I was also viewing something from above to do with homoeopathy.

- Second dream I'm seeing a cross-section of a river floating in space - banks and all.

Last dream, main dream area.  Over the wall, the houses are all glowing in the dawn light.  Doors are open music plays, it's warm.   I have very long red dreaded hair.

Sunday 1st Dec

A big openplan kitchen I'm taking up the floor, it's layers and layers of old linos and then different tiles.  Strange how many layers of different coverings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...