Wednesday 18 December 2019

Sinking Boat.

16th Dec
WoW dreams, both in the world but also in a big server room - like and old fashioned LAN party.
In the WoW dream, I was travelling in a jungle in a canoe.



18th Dec
A vet surgery that was also a ship, it's huge.  I'm operating with Ann on an intussusception on a kitten.  There are human babies in incubators too and lines of cages filled with all kinds of animals. 

A calf is there, it's floppy and won't eat and I'm going to take it to some grass... as I open the cage there is a large spider touching it makes my finger sting.  I get the young cow out but it's refusing to eat, I try different squares of grass on the deck of the ship but it doesn't want any of them. 

The ship sinks, I swim down and open the cages so the animals can come up.  Fay's teddy is there so I bring it to the surface too.
We are on the surface of a sea surrounded by boat wreckage.  A small island appears and we are deciding if we should land.  Some people are already there but we are not sure if they are like us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...